"If you guys could hurry it up in there...this is your house and all," Fin hollered before walking away.

"It's fine, just give me a napkin," he said, trying to stop the bleeding.

She grabbed a few napkins from the glove box and gently pressed it to his lips, "Does it hurt?"

"Not bad," he sighed, closing his eyes and resting his head back against the head rest of his seat.

Olivia dabbed at his lip a few times until the bleeding stopped and checked the small cut on his bottom lip, "It doesn't look too bad... I feel so bad, I'm so sorry."

"It was an accident," Elliot replied, giving her a small smile, wincing slightly at the pain and giving her a very soft kiss on her lips.

"We better get out there before he comes back," she chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Get ready for the craziness," he laughed, pulling on his gloves and hat before opening his door to the cold weather.

"Daddy is a little dramatic don't you think, Noah?" Olivia joked once the door was shut.

"Dada go?" Noah asked, craning his neck so he could look around his car seat and out the window.

"Don't worry, we're going too," she told him, zippering her jacket and adjusting her beanie before sliding out of the car. "You ready to see your new house?" She cooed, unclipping Noah from his car seat and bundling him up before pulling him out of the car and settling him on her hip.

"Hey, Liv," Kathleen called, bounding down the front steps to meet her. "Be careful it's kind of icy," she warned, giving her a hug and kissing Noah on the cheek.

"You too...thank you for coming out and helping," Olivia said, grateful that everyone volunteered to help them. "I'm sure you probably have better things you could be doing with your Saturday."

"Trust me," Aaron interrupted, coming up to them, "She didn't have anything to do except go shopping and spend money."

"Shut up," Kathleen chuckled, swatting his arm.

Aaron pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her, "You know it's true."

Olivia smiled at the exchange, "Well you two sound like a married couple already."

"Sorry, Liv," Kathleen chuckled and Aaron squeezed her waist.

"Better get the little guy inside," Aaron added, rubbing his hand against Noah's rosy cheeks, "He must be cold."

Olivia kissed Noah's cheek and held him closer, "Sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can make some hot chocolate or coffee for everyone."

"I'd kill for some coffee," Nick said, walking past her with a large box in his hands.

"I didn't know you were here," Olivia smiled, following him up the stairs and into the house.

He put the box down on the kitchen counter and pulled off his gloves, "Fin recruited me...been here since his morning."

"Well, thank you," she smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"You got it, Liv," he replied, pulling back and taking Noah. "How are you doing? It's been a while," Nick cooed.

"When did the furniture get here?" Olivia asked slightly stunned. Looking around she saw that all of the living room furniture was already in place and set up, minus the plastic wrap that kept it clean until it got to the house.

"It was here when I got here," Nick replied, taking off all of Noah's winter gear.

She walked through the room, admiring the oversized sectional that had matching ottomans and the giant wooden coffee table that sat at the bottom, "What else got delivered?"