Ch.46

A/N: Thank you all for the continued support. I know there is a lot of you out there reading so please don't hesitate to let me know what you think and let me know you're still reading. Enjoy!

"Are you ready?" Elliot called back to Olivia as he held Noah on his hip, fixing his little lions costume. Noah's hood was the mane with hair lining the outside and while he looked awfully cute it kept falling into his face.

Noah swiped his hand against the hood for the hundredth time."Off," he whined, pulling on the fur.

Elliot gently pulled Noah's hand away from the hood, some of the hairs were stuck in between his pudgy fingers, "I know you want this thing off but you have to wait for your Momma to come out so she can see you all dressed up."

Noah just stared at him and reached for his hood again, "Off?"

"In a little," Elliot sighed but chuckled as Noah huffed and rested his head against Elliot's shoulder. "Liv, I don't know how much longer I can keep this on him."

"I'm coming,  I'm coming," Olivia said as the bedroom door flew open and she came out. She was wearing jeans and a simple black long sleeves t-shirt that fit snugly over her 20 week baby bump. They had hit the halfway marker a few days ago and were counting their blessings, taking everything one day at a time. She grabbed a black witches hat that was sitting on the coffee table and dropped it on her head, "Look, I'm getting in the spirit."

Elliot chuckled, "I'm the only one not in costume."

Olivia went to the lock box, taking out her badge and her handcuffs. "Care to be a detective for the night?"

He rose an eyebrow, "You still my partner?"

"Always," she answered, kissing him before strapping the cuff and badge to his belt.

She stood back up, adjusting her hat and Elliot rested his hand in the middle of her stomach, covering less and less area the further along she got, "Happy Halloween, little one."

Olivia smiled and her hand came to rest upon his, "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied, giving her a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips.

"Are you ready to go trick or treating?" Olivia cooed taking Noah in her arms. "You're the cutest little lion cub I've ever seen."

Noah pulled at his hood again and pouted, "Off?"

Olivia kissed his forehead and pushed the hood off of his head, "All better, sweet boy. I love you."

"Luh ouh," Noah said, cuddling into the crook of Olivia's neck.

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek, "I'm never going to get tired of hearing that."

Elliot kissed her forehead and the top of Noah's head, "Enjoy it."