60

Yoongi arms wrapped around Jimin's waist, which made him flinch. He smelt his distress scent from a mile away and went to comfort him. Jimin turned his body and hugged Yoongi, inhaling his comfort scent.

They both swayed their bodies side to side, calming Jimin down. He sniffled against Yoongi's chest and took deep breaths to contain himself from breaking down.

"You okay, baby?" Yoongi asked softly, petting his newly dyed grey hair.

Jimin pushed back a little and wiped his little tears, "Yeah... Thank you." He said in a whisper.

"You read the letter, huh?" He asked.

Jimin nodded, "You knew about this? Does he tell you what's in it?"

"No... He just told me he'd give that to you when he's ready. I didn't think much of it really, but now I understand." He responded.

"Jiminnn!~" The door busted open and an overly excited Jeongguk with his tired mate, holding their daughter. Jeongguk hugged Jimin with full force but managed to keep them up.

"Aish, Jeongguk. I miss you too." Jimin softly chuckled. "Is that your child?" He asked as he gently walked towards Taehyung.

Taehyung growled a little as Jimin took a step closer to his baby.

"V. I gave Jimin permission to hold the baby... No need to hold a grudge." Jeongguk sternly said and managed to get the baby out of V's hold. Jeongguk passed on the baby to Jimin.

"Oh my, she's so tiny~ What's her name?" Jimin asked, playing with her little fingers.

"Take a guess."

Jimin thought for a while, recalling all those high school memories where they talked about having pups and such. He recalled that Jeongguk and Taehyung would name their daughter Lisa and their son Bogum.

"Kim Lisa?" Jimin answered. Jeongguk nodded ecstatically. Yoongi came behind Jimin and wrapped his arms around him, staring down at the baby. V growled again, but Jeongguk stopped him.

"I swear V. I'll chop off your dick and shove it down your throat and feel what I feel!" Jeongguk easily shouted. Yoongi and Jimin chuckled and gave back their baby.

"Sorry about Taehyung's wolf, V. He's too damn possessive sometimes." Jeongguk apologized and put his baby girl on the infant seat. "We'll leave you two, sorry. I was just happy that our best friend is back." Jeongguk said. They waved their goodbyes and left the two alone.

"What do you wanna do? I have this office all to myself." Jimin said as he set aside the files and sat on the desk.

"I don't know, maybe this?" Yoongi smirked and went between Jimin's legs. He kissed Jimin with full passion.

Jimin moaned and tangled his fingers into his hair, bringing him closer.

"I thought I could wait tonight, but I couldn't control myself anymore." Yoongi mumbled into the kiss and ripped Jimin's attire. He gasped, and Yoongi took the opportunity to push his tongue in.

You know where this about to go.

-

Short, sorry.

Y'all freaking out about Taehyung having Wattpad which is really an edit 😂 I heard that Jungkook had Wattpad for like a year or two lmao.