46

The pair jumped at the voice in their heads. Jimin and Yoongi were trying to fight their way in even though the bond has been sealed and that Yoongi must accompany Jimin's heat that was coming up.

"No, Jimin!" Chininy yelled and squirmed a little, trying not to wake the pup up in his arms. Jimin fought his way through, the bright purple eyes were gone, and Jimin lay there panting since it was hard work to get past the walls.

"Yoongi, no!" Suga growled, and his standard eye color came back. "Stupid Alpha. Jimin, I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine... The bond has been sealed, and I don't know if we can do anything about it." Jimin said as he bounces Taeji in his arms.

"I'll ask my mom if she knows anything..." Jimin nodded and didn't speak any further. The whole time they were just cuddling the pups to get their skin contact in and worrying about the future.

-

A whole week has passed, and it was time for the funeral. Jimin was the first one to give a speech but not looking back at Taemin's picture because, for sure, he'll break down.

The reception was ok to Jimin, but he didn't want to talk with anyone. So he went far away from the house and stood in front of Taemin's grave.

"Mr. Park?" Jimin turned and saw the officers from the hospital. "Mr. Park, can we talk to you?" Jimin sighed and nodded and walked to them.

"I'm sorry if it's inappropriate..." Officer Carter said. Jimin shook his head.

"No, it's fine. You're just doing your job..."

"Sorry... Our team has investigated your house and found a bomb placed under the kitchen counter. We believe from our notes that you told us is that someone professionally break-in and placed it there, leaving the sliding door to be open. The team will have a hard time finding fingerprints, but we won't give up." The officer explained.

"B-But... What about my husband?" Jimin asked.

"Your husband's death was planned. No car was hit, and the team found a tiny bomb under the car. We'll be questioning everyone in the company, and we already send out the word to our fellow police stations to help with the case." Officer Mendes responded. "Also, in the house, we found a safe that was still in perfect condition. We'll have that mail right over to you. Just tell us the address that you're staying at." Then Jimin gave him his address. The officers bid their goodbyes and left the cemetery.

"Mama!" The twins yelled and dragging Yoongi behind, making them slow for them. Jimin turned around and softly smiled at the sight.

"Sorry... They just couldn't stay..." Yoongi apologized.

"No, it's fine. Hi babies~" The twins giggled and hugged their mother's legs.

"How is mommy supposed to walk then?" The twins shrugged and hugged his legs tighter. A sudden wind blow could make Jimin unbalanced.

"Wai-ah!" Yoongi was lucky to be there when Jimin lost his balance and catches him there on the spot. Both males were flushed as they were closer together. Their beating hearts rhythmic together.

"Um... Thanks... Yoongi." The twins lowly growled and released their mother's legs. Jimin stood up and regained his posture.

"Let's go, mommy!" Jiyoon pulled Jimin, but he picked him up instead and smothered him with kisses.

"You don't tell me what to do, Yoongi hold him while I attack my other baby!" Jimin handed Jiyoon to Yoongi, whom he graciously accepted to hold the pup.

"Nooo! M-Mommy!" Kisses were attacking Taeji.

"Hi, Yoonie Hyung! You look like me." Jiyoon said, pinching Yoongi's cheeks.

-

every mafia Jungkook ff

Y/n: No no dont touch me there this is my no no scare no no dont- What are you doing here, Jk?

Jk: FUCK YOUR NO NO SQAURE DAWG *HIP THRUST* YEET

Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHHHH *pregnant*

Guess who's slacking on online school b lmao MEEEEEEE

I'm passing all my classes anyways lmao

I got accepted to vet tech progRAM YEET