14

Taemin cradled the small omega with his massive arms. Jimin for once felt safe in someone's instead of Taehyung. Don't get him wrong when Taehyung protects him and such, but he felt terrible for Jeongguk because he thought that he was hogging his mate.

Jimin snuggled further into Taemin's arms. He heard his heartbeat going in rhythm while his heart was going crazy. The way Taemin caged him, scenting him, and caressing his hair. But he wished it's Yoongi, not him.

"Feeling relaxed, Jimin?" Taemin asked, pulling slightly to face the omega. He nodded slowly and went back to lay on his chest. Soon Jimin's eyes felt drowsy while Taemin hummed a gentle melody.

"Go to sleep, Jimin. You need it." Taemin whispered. Jimin obeyed and let his drowsiness took over his system.

-

Jimin woke up. He rubbed his eyes for a more precise sight.

"Don't rub your eyes, you'll get irritated." Jimin hummed. "Here, Jimin, drink your pills."

"Jin Hyung?" Jimin mumbled out.

"Mhm. Don't worry, we helped you bathe and everything. Now, drink your pills." Jin said, handing the younger his pain pills. Jimin grabbed the pills and water from his Hyung and doused the whole thing.

"Slow down," Jin chuckled. "Come downstairs when you're ready." He patted Jimin's covered knee and left his room with a glass in his hand.

Jimin whined, not wanting to leave his comfortable bed. Well, technically, Jin said that he could come down whenever he's ready. He chuckled evilly before going under his covers to rest some more.

After an hour, Jimin was carried out of the bed. Jimin screamed and hanged to his sheets for dear life.

"Jimin, it's been an hour! You should be up by now!"

"Noooo!"

"Joon, let him be."

Namjoon huffed and continued to drag his brother out of bed, not listening to his omega. Jin sighed and followed the siblings down to the living room.

Along the way, Jimin face was planted down the whole dragging journey. Namjoon picked him up and set him on the couch.

"Hyung, I was resting!" Jimin whined while falling back onto the couch. Namjoon sighed and sat next to him.

"Tell me why you want me to pick you up so early, and why were you with an alpha?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jimin dead in the eyes.

"Um... Uh..."

"Joon, don't scare him." Jin said while rubbing Jimin's shoulder.

"I need answers. So, Jimin."

"Well... Um... Mate humiliated me in front of the whole school." Jimin's inner omega came out, taking control. Namjoon comfort the omega.

"What he did, Minnie?"

"Mate... Poured food on me... Yelled at me... Can't touch him." The omega said. Namjoon growled lowly, making the omega flinched a little.

"Joon." Jin strictly said, but Namjoon ignored him.

"Anything else? Why was there another alpha with you?"

"Alpha Taemin... Comfort me."

"Joon, please, that's enough." Jin shook his mate's shoulder for him to stop the compelling since it was too much for him as well.

"Come on, Jimin. Let's eat delicious food, yeah?" Jin said in a baby voice. Jimin didn't mind and nodded his yes. The older helped him up, and both omega's made them to the kitchen when there's a bowl of soup sitting on the table. Jin helped the young omega sit down in front of his food.

Jimin snapped out of his omega phase and rubbed his head. "What happened?" He asked.

"Your omega took over and confessed what happened today, Jimin."

"Oh...."

"Now, eat Jimin."

"Jin... Please don't make me go to school!"

"Jimin I don't know-"

"Please, Jin!" Jimin begged. He was now on his knees in front of Jin.

"Oh, um, Jimin! Uh... Namjoon!"

"Jinnnnnn," Jimin whined and hugged the elder's legs. Namjoon came in and saw the scene.

"Um?" He questioned. Jin glared at him, and his eyes darted at the whiney omega who's hugging his legs tighter, and his smell reeks the kitchen...

"Omega." The alpha said. Both Jin and Jimin paid attention. "Omega Jimin off of my mate." The omega obeyed and slowly got off his legs and sat on the tiled floor.

"Speak." He commanded. "Mate. Go upstairs." Jin obeyed and fast-walked to their room. Obey Alpha Namjoon.

"Speak, Jimin."

"C-Can I not go go-to school? Don't wanna see him." He whispered while looking down at his fingers. Namjoon cooed and wrapped around his brother for comfort.

"I'll phone call your school, and we'll see what happens." Namjoon said while ruffling the omega's hair. Jimin nodded and snuggled further.

"Jimin, eat. I can feel your stomach growing." Jimin laughed and let go of his brother and going to sit down at the table. Namjoon straightened himself up and went upstairs to his mate.

"Hmm... What they're going to do?" Jimin mumbled.