04

"Hey Minnie, how was school?" Namjoon asks his brother.

"It was ok. Everyone there was nice." Jimin said, resuming back to his English homework. Jimin didn't lie about everyone. They were lovely and talented. He was glad that Taehyung and Jeongguk was there so that he won't be lonely as much. But it's annoying seeing your best friend being all lovey to his mate in front of you. Jimin needs a man, but he's too shy to get one, and also, Namjoon is very protective of his little brother.

"Something bothering you?" Namjoon asks.

"No, Joon. Now, leave me alone to do my homework!" Jimin said and shoved his brother out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm out," Namjoon said. He watched as Jimin walked into the kitchen to continue his homework. He was onto Jimin when he came home and smelled another alpha on him. Jimin didn't seem to notice, but oh boy Namjoon did. At first, he thought it was Taehyung's scent since he told the latter to protect Jimin from other alpha's, but it wasn't. As the result of an angry phone call not too long ago.

•●•●•

Jimin finished his assignment for the day. He put everything in his backpack and went upstairs to his room. He threw his bag somewhere in the room and fell face first in his fast. His mind wonder about various things. He also thought about Yoongi.

Now his mind is full of him. His jet black hair, pale skin, and feline eyes that took Jimin's breath away. His phone ding and Jimin sat up and grabbed his phone from his backpack, and looked at the screen.

Gukie🐰🐾

Gukie🐰🐾
Jimin. I'm bored, talk to me.

Jimin
What do you want?

Gukie🐰🐾
Why so harsh on me?

Jimin
I wasn't lmao. What you need?

Gukie🐰🐾
A buddy

Jimin
Why don't you talk to your bf?

Gukie🐰🐾
Cause he's stubborn and doesn't wanna talk to me

Jimin
Did you bother him 24/7?

Gukie🐰🐾
Yes and I'm sad

Jimin
Whale

Gukie🐰🐾
Now I think about it. You need an alpha.

Jimin
I'm ginr Gukie

Gukie🐰🐾
So there's Taemin... Chanyeol... Suho... Jackson... Bambam...

Jimin
Really? You know they're taken sksk

Gukie🐰🐾
Except for Taemin :) annnnndddd Yoongi

Jimin
Ugh, you're the worst...

Gukie🐰🐾
I say Yoongi cause if I marry Taehyung and you marry Yoongi. We'll be family

Jimin
Um...

Gukie🐰🐾
He's cute, Jimin! Go for him!

Jimin
Idk... he has a girlfriend... I don't want to intrude their relationship

Gukie🐰🐾
Who says he has a girlfriend?

Jimin
I saw him in art class, and we got paired up, but the girl was occupying him... They look like they're dating... :(

Gukie🐰🐾
Awee Jiminie~ I know you're pouting uwu. You'll get him soon!

Jimin
I-I don't know...

Gukie🐰
Did you just stutter over text?

Jimin
Yes, bitch now, let me sleep. I'll see you tomorrow

Jimin put his phone down. He pouted when he thought about the girl and Yoongi being together. He wanted to be her.

"No, Jimin... you just met him twice. That's not enough to catch feelings for someone. Jimin grabbed his PJ set and layed them on his bed. He began to strip out of his clothes until a scent hits him. He scowled and began to sniff his clothes.

Pinecones

This was Yoongi's scent. How in the world he didn't notice that. Maybe that's why his brother won't stop pestering him since after school. He blushed and put his clothes in the laundry basket. He put on his comfy PJs on and went under his covers. Jimin grabbed a small remote and click a button that played low soothing piano music. It helped him sleep ever since his parents died, and that was eight years ago. He didn't want to recall the memory. His whole body shut down, and he let his eyes died down.

•●•●•

"Yah Yoongi. I swear to god if you make a move on Jimin. Namjoon will have your head."

Yoongi hummed as he place the cancer stick between his lips and light it up. Taehyung groaned when his cousin didn't listen. This happens every night with them arguing and him smoking. But Taehyung is serious when Namjoon will have his head. The older found out the scent belonged to Yoongi and was beyond furious.

"Relax. I won't do anything to harm him... Yet." Yoongi mumbled the last word while blowing the smoke out of his mouth. Taehyung rolled his eyes and poured himself some wine.

"I warn you," Taehyung said and sipped his drink. He walked off, making sure he bumped into Yoongi in the process.

Yoongi smirked. He knew that he'd command Jimin to be with him during his rut