11

Jimin pov

I woke up with blinding lights and the smell of bleach. My eyes took some time to be adjusted, and I saw my brother standing in front of the window, and I saw Jin's head next to my side. I moved my fingers, which made Jin looked up.

"Jimin, are you ok?! How are you feeling?!" He exclaimed while examining me.

"Let my brother breathe Jin..." I looked and saw that Namjoon looked at me with a worried face. I was still scared of him on what he did, so I scooted away from him. His face turned guilty. I wouldn't blame him.

"I'll get the doctor." Namjoon said, and he left, leaving me and Jin alone.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked. He put a strand of my pink lock behind my ear.

"I feel fine, but my whole body is sore..." I said, rubbing my arms, feeling the needle inside my skin. Then Namjoon and a male doctor came in.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Jung, and I'll be your doctor. I'm a friend of your brother." He said, and I nodded.

"Alright. Do you feel sore, dizziness, nausea, or anything?" He asked, clicking his pen open and waited for me to respond.

"Just my body is sore..." He hummed and began to write it down.

"When did you last have sexual intercourse?" He asked. I was confused when he said that. Jin saw that and began to explain to me.

"Like sex, baby... How about this, when did you get your mark?" He asked, pointing the two holes on my neck.

"Yesterday..."

"Alright, thank you. So, to sum it up... It seems like your mate was having sexual intercourse with another. That's why you felt pain throughout your whole body. This will continue of your mate intercourse with others, which can lead to death..." I frowned. Did Yoongi do not want me?

"Is there anything that this can be prevented?" Namjoon asked.

"I can prescribe him pills that help the pain away, but I'll doubt it. The pain will get worse for him." He said. I hugged my knees and covered my ears, not wanting to hear anymore. All I hear is fading voice and felt Jin's warm hands cradling me like a baby.

I saw Dr. Jung left, and the air in this room was tensed. All I wanted to do is hide under a rock and never come out. Namjoon sat on the bed, and I started to shake a little. Jin kept whispering positive things, which made me calm down a little.

Jin uncovered my ears. "Let's talk while we have the chance." He said. Namjoon and I nodded.