Confess??

Danny's POV

After I got dressed and thought I saw my brothers drool. Dad hooked his arm around my arm and we entered the ball room hearing a bunch of cheers. The year ha sheen a crazy year. I got betrayed, found a family got betrayed again but still have my family with me.

I don't regret anything, everything that happened has allowed me to grow in who I am now. After dad did his introductions I let go of him and mingled off to my brothers. Before I could reach them I felt a hand on my shoulder. It goes over my mouth and a gunshot was heard.

I turn around and see some sort of crook. He starts telling everyone not to move. I start to freak out but realize that I need to stay calm. I then grab his arm and flip onto his back then kicking his gun away.

I didn't know he had others with him and I felt a pain go threw my arm. A screech could be heard of my pain. I then heard some sort of fighting and heard someone say to not close my eyes? What's going on I feel tired. I wanna sleep I need to sleep.

Time skip

I wake up with lights shining in my eyes. I try to move my right arm but I instantly feel a stinging pain in my top right shoulder. I open my eyes and see my brothers holding both of my hands tightly. I giggle which causes them to wake up. When they see me they start to cry and and smile.

Damian then said "don't ever scare us like that again we love you". Everyone froze at his words and so did I. Dick and Jason we're giving Damian a death glare which he just returned back. Tim was slowing sliding down away from me. I smiled and said "about time you guys confessed" I said giggling .

They gave me shocked looks and I explained how I was suspicious of them after me and Jay's breakup. They all look like someone threw a rock at them. They then yelled "YOU KNEW". I started cracking up laughing.

The door to my hospital rooms opens and Commissioner Gordon along with my dad walk in. Gordon his sip to me and says "son do you know anyone with the name Tucker". I flinched and I know everyone saw that. I slowly nodded my head to him and he said "well after Tucker's death his family blamed you and that was them trying to kill you". My whole world crashed down when I heard that.

Not only did Tucks family try to kill me. They'll be in jail now and won't have a normal life. "Son you mind telling us why they think you killed them". I nodded my head and said "a ghost was attacking us, Tuck and Sam along with my parents hid for cover in a burger place. I was busy fighting the ghost not realizing that the ghost set a trap in the place. It was to late and the burger place blew up killing Sam, Tucker and my parents". Everyone was quiet when I told them that. Commissioner then said "they said you wanted Tucker to die".

I got mad but calmly said "Before that happened my parents were abusive to me". When I said that I swear I saw Dad and Alfreds eyes darken. "I tried to get Tucker and Sam to call the police and back me up but apparently my parents were paying them to not say a word. To also pretend that they were my friends. Even thought they did that I would never want someone to die that kind of death".

Gordon then sighed and said "since that happens Tucker's gamily have the right to take you to court". When he said the chaos happened, I then shushed everyone. "I can take a lie detector test to show what I'm saying is the truth". Gordon was thinking and said "I'll have a lie detector here in 30 min".

Time skip

Commissioner did bring a lie detector and everything I said was the truth. The Tucker's were then set to jail for 10 years. Dad also sued them for false information. After that me and my brothers now my boyfriends started dating. Dad and Alfred knew and were completely okay with it. After my arm healed me and my brothers came out to Gotham and we have more fans then we did before.

It's now been five years later and we have two kids Jay and Alfred the twins. Me and my brothers moved out to a nice mansion close to dad's. Who is now know as papa. Alfred did pass away three years back but we gave him a proper funeral. Alfred happened to have a son who is close to dad's age.

His son started working for us and they hit it off together and will soon be marrying. When I look back at my old life I'm glad things went this way. I'm still my dad's Secretary but now my husbands Secretary. Dad retired and him and his husband are living the newlywed life together. While me and mainly my four husbands run the Wayne industries.

This isn't the end of the book. I will be doing special chapters. Like cute dating moments of batbros and wedding and adopting. Also a sad chapter of Alfred and many more special chapters.