Working

Danny POV
After Alfred dropped the boys off he then drove me and Bruce to Wayne enterprises. Alfred goes inside with Bruce to assist with him when it comes to meetings. Today Bruce is having a meeting with a man who could give Bruce up to 2 million dollars for his company. Alfred parked and we then exited and we were attacked by a bunch of reporters.

"Mr Wayne sir who is this adorable man right here". One of the reporters asked and I was in my regular human form so I had black hair and blue eyes. "This right here is my new son and blood brother of Dick Wayne". Everyone then got excited and started to say stuff like.

"He's adorable","who will you allow to marry him","is he dating anyone". They kept asking these love questions and I was just embarrassed so out of an act of shyness I hid behind Bruce. The worse part everyone awwed at what I did. I gave Bruce a pleading look and he smirked and we finally went inside to go to the business meeting. When we entered all the girls who worked for Bruce looked at me. They then flared to how my arm was around Bruce's or dad I have to get into the habit of that.

A women who was very pretty walked up to us and with gritted teeth asked. "Mr Bruce is this young man your lover". Bru-Dad looked shocked then angry and said "no he is not and he is my son and I think I made it clear that me and my family are gay". The women looked shocked and I giggled at her face which she then slapped me. I started to cry to how much pain was coming off my cheek. When dad saw me cry he got very pissed and yelled at the security guards to kick the women out. Which he later fired and gave her job to me which was his secretary. I was excited but felt bad for that woman but we had no time to wast and had to get to that meeting.

Time skip

The man dad is talking to is very fat old and is faking his kindness toward my dad. He asked his secretary to bring some wine which she did but when she poured the cup it smelled of poison. She gave it to my dad and I saw a smirk on the old man and her face and yelled "DAD WAIT IT'S POISONED". He was shocked at my out burst but I hit the glass and when the wine touched the carpet the rug fur burned up. Leaving a black smoky spot on the rug.

Dad then called the supposed Batman and he said he will leave for the bathroom while I'm assuming Mr. Gordon handled them. Batman came in threw the window he went up to the man and started to ask question on who hired him to poison Bruce Wayne.

Time skip

Dad, me and Alfred had to leave early because of the failed Assassination. Dad mainly left to how he didn't want me to get hurt and was still angry about the woman slapping me. I was just happy that he was so overprotective of me. When we got home dad went to go and pull my brothers early from school just in case they were targeted as well.

Time skip

All the boys are in the bat cave right now figuring out who tried to poison them. Alfred said for me to go ahead and sleep but I snuck right back out to wait for them so now I'm in a huge gray bunny hoodie. I'm on the couch laying down hugging my stuffed animal. Which is also a bunny,Alfred saw my I've got bunnies and got me a bunch of bunny stuff. I tried to stay awake but I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

I last on woke up to giggling and awwing and heard. "Shh guys quiet he is asleep","Why is he so adorable","I told Master Danny to go to bed for this reason". I then head clicking of photos being taken and heard "gonna post this on the Wayne instagram Danny is already famous for his cuteness". I heard grunts of agreements and I started to stir awake. When I woke up I saw all my brothers dad and Alfred surrounding me while I was on the couch.

"Mmm are you guys done mm tired". I said sleepy and I heard a Tt sound and felt getting picked up. I realized that the person who picked me up was Damian. I was confused as to why him but just snuggled back into him. I heard some chuckles and I opened my eyes a bit and saw a tomato faced Damian I smiled and fell right back to sleep.