All The Boys Want Danny

Danny POV
I woke up and got changed into a red sweater with long red fuzzy socks and black short shorts. When I walked down to the living room I saw all of the YJ and the JL there. I remembered that I am there den mother and said "Hi everyone may I ask why you guys are here". Everyone stared at me and all of the YJ boys have me a longing look which I had no idea why.

I was gonna ask why they were staring until Damian went in front of me and said. "Get your eyes off him NOW" the last part he said in a deep scary voice. "Cough cough well Danny were here because we wanted to see what this vile was" Superman said holding up a green liquid vile. "Oh I don't mind trying it" the moment is said that all my brothers yelled "NO". "Guys it'll be fine I have ghost healing abilities so I won't really get hurt". They were still hesitant on letting me try it until.

"Alrighty it's settled Danny come over here and take a sip to see what happens" Wonder Woman said in a gentle tons. "Oh um ok" I said walking over ignoring my brothers pleading looks. I went to Wonder Woman and grabbed the vile and took a sip..........................................................................

And when I took a sip I felt pain in my head and collapsed onto the floor for a min. Until I regained my composure and got up and what I felt on my head completely surprised me. I felt cat ears and with everyone's look on the face I indeed had cat ears. "Well it seems since you are half ghost it had this effect on you" I nodded at Batman then glory to the gods Dick came over. He tried let me repeat tried to let my ears but I bit him. Which hurt more due to me having cat teeth.

The one thing my family was thinking now was 'how are we going to protect him from perverted now'