Adorable Danny

Danny POV
I woke up and felt no more pain in my rist so I immediately got dressed and ran down looking for Alfred not realizing it was 5:00 in the morning. Only Alfred and Bruce are due to how Bruce is Batman and Alfred helps with his injures.

 Only Alfred and Bruce are due to how Bruce is Batman and Alfred helps with his injures

I walked into the kitchen and saw Alfred cooking breakfast. "Hey Alfred I think my rists are healed up and do you need help in cooking". He seems surprised with the cooking but immediately went to check my rists.

"Well Master Danny it seems your rists are healed and I will love your help". I nodded and grabbed a light blue frill apron. It said "best bat lover" I saw Alfred smile but I was just confused on why I just shrugged and helped with the waffle batter.

Time skip

After me and Alfred were done cooking Alfred packed everything to how the boys have school today and they are always in a rush. I saw Bruce come in with a suit in ready to eat. But I saw his tie crooked so I went in front of him and fixed his tie he smiled and I returned the smile. He smiled even more and said "seems Alfred had some help with cooking" I nodded my head and Alfred told me to go and wake up my brothers.

"Ok Alfred and am I staying here while you guys are at work". "Actually you'll be going to work with Bruce to help out since we saw your past school grades and are well shocked". I nodded my head, I hid my smartness when I was with tucker and Sam but I am really smart. "Do you want me to change into something else" I asked a bit worried.

"No that outfit is perfect" Bruce said with a proud smile on. I nodded and went to go and wake up the boys. After I woke the boys up they were running around fixing there uniforms and the ties and were about to leave. "Wait you guys hold on your ties are crooked" they seemed shocked but I went up and fixed all there ties they had a red hue on there faces.

"Oh are you guys catching a fever" I asked while tilting my head. "Oh you'll be late do t keep Alfred waiting and Jason you forgot your lunch". They all ran out the door after Jason came back and took his lunch.

In the car with bat boys

"It seems you guys have a crush on Master Danny". "Tt we do not he is our brother besides he already has Connor,Wally and Kaldur after him" said Damian. "Yes But Master Danny is still single and Batman will never allow a super to marry him". They all nodded agreeing Bruce is very overprotective of Danny when he found out what Danny went threw.

They all went to school that day thinking "do we really like Danny".