The date

Danny's POV
The next day I went downstairs to were everyone was having breakfast. "So the son of joker,Jay said yes" when I said that dad and everyone else froze. "We're going out today hehe" when I said that my brothers had a dark face on them. They then started to say that they won't allow it so I got up and went to my room.

I then got dressed in a cute outfit and sent a txt to Jay saying to just hang out at the jokers hide out. He asked why and I said because my family will watch ya if we go out in public and because he is a villain. He said okay and I said that I'll see him in 5 min.

I then placed on some black high heeled boots and teleported to the jokers hide out

I then placed on some black high heeled boots and teleported to the jokers hide out. When I knocked on the door Harley jumped out and hugged me real tight. "Welcome sweety you look so cute also the adults have some questions for you since we didn't allow them yesterday". I nodded my head in understanding and walked in to a lounged area were cat woman,ivy,penguin,riddler,slade,Electra and more.

When they saw me there kids were in this table area messing with jays phone. When the kids noticed me I saw some that I'd don't really talk to yesterday. At the same time the adults asked "how did you meet the joker and Harley and get them to trust you". I laughed at there timing and told them the story.

"I don't know how they trust me but yeah" I said unsure of my answer. All the adulation started to laugh while the kids looked like they just saw a ghost. I then walked over to the kids and saw them going back to playing with Jays phone. "Here let me show you guys a truck on Jays phone" they looked skeptical but nodded yes.

So I grabbed Jays phone took a picture of them and showed them. They all started to scream and say no way over and over. So I just grabbed Jay and headed to the kitchen. I say him down and pulled it the two bentos I made for him. "What this" he asked question if he should eat it or not. "Hehe it's called rice with sushi and fried shrimp. Try it you might like it". Jay nodded his head and took a bit then made a groan and started shoving the food down his throat.

He made a huge mess so I wiped off the rice in his face leaving him a blushing mess for some reason. We then heard gunshots going on so we both got up and headed towards the commotion. Jay threw a mask on my face to hide my identity and what we saw was a gang that entered Jokers facility. I heard of these guys before they were called the purple dragons, there well known as a pain in the superheroes ass.

One of them saw me and said "well well aren't you a hottie come over here to daddy cutie". I made a gag noise at him making him looked really pissed off. He the ran up to me and grabbed my ass and tried to kiss me. Jay kicked him in the dick and him and Joker started to beat the shit out of him. I saw that Jokers crazy side was coming out so I went over to him and started to calm him down. He eventually did and had the purple dragons removed by his me .

Jay then grabbed my waist and pulled me in. He put his mouth in my neck and made a growl sound while saying mine.