Being A Hero

Prologue
I got up and Found a

Danny POV
A  abandon little house between two big tall buildings. Like one of those houses you saw in New York that was old fashioned and small. I went inside and it really was abandoned everything was dusty and covered in plastic rap. Good side to this that there was furniture and yep the electricity works as well. I put down my duffle bag of clothes and got to work

Hour later

I and finally done apparently this house has a small kitchen and living room, a comfy bed, and then a med Bay Area. There were so many med supplies good thing I know how to use them thanks to being a hero you learn some things.
I sorted threw all the Med stuff like bad medication or bandages. Gloves ointments and if the tools were clean which I had to disinfect some but beside that they were mostly in good shape. I saw that the house also had a back door and saw that there was a little garden that was half good and half dead.

I went to work on that as well and when I was done with everything it was dark out. I went back inside but then heard and huge bang. I heard it from the alley way next to me and saw the WHOL ENTIRE BATFAM KNOCKED OUT AND BRUISED UP BADLY. I immediately dragged them in and had to take off there masks and got to work on there injures. (I'm this I'm making Danny 16 and he started at 12 with being a hero).

30 min later

It took 30 min but I finished there injures and started to clean up my med tools from how many stitches I had to do. I heard some groaning and went in the med room and saw that they were all waking up. They saw were they were and jerked up Batman aka Bruce Wayne's going up the slowest they looked scared so I did the most rational thing. "U-um h-hello a-are y-you o-okay"

Damian POV
we all blacked out after defeating the joker. We probably blacked out from to much blood loss. I started to wake up and heard father and my brothers waking up as well but when I opened my eyes I didn't recognize where we were. So I jerked up and looked around panicking and saw my brothers besides father do the same. After looking around we all heard " u-um h-hello a-are y-you o-okay". It was a boy who looked about 16 and he had white hair but all of a sudden it changed into black hair he looked surprised just as much as we all did.

Danny POV
Oh no my hair turned back to black they all gave me weird lols and I just said "I'm s-sorry f-for taking y-your masks o-off but it was t-to h-help y-your I-injures". They all looked at me and Batman said "young man where are your parents". "Um um there d-dead but t-they w-were my a-adoptive o-ones" I said a bit nervous

"Do you happen to be Danny phantom" the one who looked like he had a bird poop in his hair said" I nodded my head and they all looked shocked the I had and Iand said "COULD YOU HELP ME FIND MY BROTHER" they were all shocked at my outburst. "What's your brothers name" Red Robin said "oh um his name is Richard Grayson but he likes to be called dick" they all went wide eye especially the guy who was night wing. "O-oh s-So do y-you kn-know him" they all nodded Batman tried to get up but I stopped him and said "no no no no you s-shouldn't g-get u-yo your the worst out of everyone a-and I-I d-don't w-want y-your I-injures t-to o-open u-up" he nodded his head and said "could you get me my suit then".

I nodded and went and grabbed his Batman suit and cane back he grabbed a ear piece and said "Alfred do you read me" another voice came back and started to ramble about how worried they were. "Alfred calm down we were saved by Danny phantom aka night wings long lost brother. I went wide eye a looked at night wing who was right next to Batman so he reached and pulled me into a hug. He started to cry saying how he sorry he didn't come and find me. While I was crying saying I forgive you when he was done crying I tried to get out of his grip but his voice went dark and he said.

"Danny spooks why are you so skinny and why do you have scars all over your body and some that are still bleeding". I winced at what he said and they saw that and I tried to get out of his hold but he just tightened around me. Batman got off the call and they all gave me a look that said 'tell us'. "I-i c-can't t-tell y-you y-you'll g-get m-mad" he looked heartbroken at what I said and they all said how they won't get mad. "U-um my a-adoptive parents a-abused m-me for b-being half g-ghost and f-for b-being g-gay". All there faces went dark but I said "but even if they did hurt me they were still my only family so I still cared for them b-but they d-died y-yesterday by an e-explosion".

I started to cry and felt getting picked up and realized that my big brother picked me up and they were all walking out fo the house. Stoplight who has my duffle bag and there all back in there suits. "Wait y-you g-guys c-can't w-walk y-your I-injured" they ignored what i said and we are now in the bat themed car and they still had dark faces on. "U-um d-dick i-it's o-ok t-there g-gone t-they c-can't hirt me" he sighed at hugged me tighter and said "But I could've been there for you and when was thr last time you've eaten". I froze at that question and they saw that and I said "um I-I t-think two o-or o-one w-week". That really pissed all of them off "was it this adoptive parents of yours" red hood asked and I nodded slowly he looked even more pissed off.

"U-um can I get to know your n-names" red hood opened his mouth and said....