Danny Can be Dumb

Batboys POV
When Danny got his ears we all though one thing 'how are we going to protect him from the perverts now'. Danny cane be so clueless sometimes as well we might have to ask the girls for help on this one. Hmmm maybe we should ask star fire or raven maybe raven but she'll have to meet Danny first. Ugh but that means he'll meet cyborg and beast boy and they are huge perverts. Kill us now,Danny this is for you well protect you like the good brothers we are.

Danny POV
I walked over to my brothers and they looked like they were thinking hard on something. Wally came up to me and said "hello kitten mind if I let your puss-ow what the heck Megan". Before he could finish his sentence Megan went behind him and swatted his head I tilted my head in confusion on what was going on. "Hey Danny me and the guys had a great idea do you wanna meet Damian's team" Tim said very excited for something.

Of course I said yes before we went the girls ask if they could tag along which Damian and my brothers said yes for some reason. We then told dad were we will be and he looked relieved for something. I'm so confused but excited I get to meet Damian's team mates eeeekkkkk I'm so happy. Damian is such a sweetheart you just have to get to know him for him to open up to you. We went into the zeta tubes and ended up in this big tower but it seemed very secured.

When I walked in everyone froze and stared at me. There was a robot with a green person then there was a girl in a purple hood. Along with another girl who had bright red pink hair with very revealing clothes. Everyone ran up and started to Pester Damian I got a bit annoyed and grabbed Damian then kneed the guys who were bothering him in the area. All of my brothers and the girls started laughing and I started to pet Damian's head while giving the guys glares.

"As much as I find that amusing and wish for my dear brother to do it again introductions are in order". The guys I kneed gave me a glare but I just grabbed one of Damian's bata rangs and threw one close to there areas. They did a eek sound and hid behind the couch giving me a glare. "Hehe you know how to please me brother, now then this is Danny our new brother and Dicks blood brother".

When the guys heard that they then noticed my ears and the green boy went up to me and said. "My my mama aren't you a fine one" I heard growling from Damian and from behind me.

The cyborg pushed the green boy out of the way and said "let me take you on a fine evening for our date". He got hit by Tims pole and they started to scream with Tim chasing them. "As I was saying Danny those two idot perverts which you won't touch are Beast boy Megan's brother and Cyborg. Friends of flash and Wonder Woman. Those two ladies over there are Starfire and Raven". The girls said a kind hello while the guns were screaming there heads off thanks too Tim.

"Now then Raven my brother has cat ears thanks to some green goop do you know a way or how long it will last or how to remove it". She gave Damian a long look before she did a little spell then said. "It will last for about a month(for you readers that's up to three or four chapters). Damian. Nodded and I said "thank you very much hehe Damian is lucky too have some smart girls on his team". The girls blushed a bit when I said that they then said "you can come by any time you are fully welcomed" the boys then said "yeah come by to our rooms". They were then hit by Tim again and again.

After that we did some games hanged out a bit immediately and the girls went to Starfire's very pink room. And braided hair because my hair actually grew out all the way down to my mid back which i didn't mind. The girls said I look very cute in a fishtale braid with my bangs out so I kept it. After som gossip and fun girl talk me and my brothers and the YJ girls went home. I couldn't stop thanking them for letting me visit Damian's and Team.

When we got home I started to yawn and Jason said "Alright it's time for bed for all of us" "noooo I'm not tired Jay" I said that n a very tired tone. Someone started to pet my ears and I leaned I to there touch and realized it was Damian who is taller then me. Screw you puberty,he then picked me up and before I could take in where I was going I was knocked out hopping for tomorrow to be a great day.