CrzyRchAsns: Twenty-four

We are now walking back to the hotel. "I sometimes wonder if the moon gets lonely." I blurted out to Jungkook who is beside me walking. The couples were walking infront of us clinging to each other. Lisa unnie and Rosé unnie were in the front as well, leaving us both alone.

Authornim P.O.V.

"Maybe the moon do." He said as he stare at me. "Aww, that's sad." I said pouting. Poor moon. "Its okay, moon have sun." He said reassuring me. I then nod "That's cute." I said as I smile looking at him.

"Guys, me and Jisoo will sleep together tonight." Yoongi oppa said as we stop infront of the hotel. "Oh, who will stay with me then?" I asked. "Hoseok said he, Jin and Namjoon are doing some sort of things." Yoongi said as I nod.

"How about you, Jungkook? You should stay there. We also need to do some things." Jimin said smirking to Seulgi. Ew.

"Oh, sure then." Jungkook said as he look at me. "I'm fine with it as well." I said as we enter the hotel. "Well, its finally decided." Taehyung said as we enter the elevator.

"Bye guys!" I said waving at the others as I open the door for me and Jungkook. They then wave as well and we enter the room. "What shoud we do?" Jungkook asked as he sit on the bed.

"I'm sleepy." I said as I lay on my bed. "You should clean yourself first." Jungkook said. "I will." I said as stand up and went to the bathroom.

I then came back wearing a pajama as I lay on my bed. "Are you sleeping already, Yun?" Jungkook asked. "I have a very early rehearsal tommorow, koo." I said as I turn my back to face him.

"Okay then, goodnight and goodluck at your rehearsal. Rest well, love." He said with a soft voice as he turn off all the light. I then smiled to myself as I heard the last word. Love.

I woke up by myself as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked to myself as I sat there looking at eternity. "Its 4:30. Its still early." Someone said that made flinch a bit. Who the freak is that?

I then turned to Jungkook who is awake as well. "Why are you up so early?" He asked with a sleepy voice. "I have a early rehearsal, koo. 6 AM to 12 noon, then I need to go to the gym." I said with a sleepy voice as well.

"I will order room service for breakfast." He said standing up, unbalance. "You should sleep, if your sleepy. I can order for myself." I said as I chuckle and stand up as well.

"N-No. I will eat breakfast along with you." He said as he stand up very straight and widen his eyes. "Okay then. Let's eat at the balcony?" I asked.

"Sure." He said as he make his way to the chair and table there. I then chuckle as I look at him. Cute koo koo. I then went to the hotel phone and order some breakfast.

"Room 237(i forgot their room number, you guys) please. Thank you." I said as I hung up the phone and went to sit next to Jungkook.

"Are you really sure you want to eat breakfast? You can sleep if you want." I said concerned as I look at Jungkook's sleepy face. "What time did you slept?" I asked.

"11:00 something." He said rubbing his eyes. "And its 4:45." I said sternly.

"You don't need to force yourself to wake up for me." I said as I caressed his cheeks. He then smile before answering. "I don't want you to eat alone." He said as I nod.

"Just tell me if you want to sleep." I said as he chuckle. I then smile at him and he did as well. "Good morning ma'am. Room Service." Someone said at the door that made us turn.

"I will get it." He said as he stand up and went to it. I then follow as well. What am I? A princess?

"Thank you." I said as i took the last plate of food. He then nod and left as I close the door and locked it.

I went to Jungkook and sit. "What do you like?" He asked. "Salad." I said shortly as I took the plate of salad. "Nope, eat this." He said as he took my salad and gave me his pancake.

"No. This is for you." I said as I took the salad back. "No." He said sternly at me as he place the plate of pancake infront of me.

I then sigh. "Fine." I said then started eating the pancake. "When is your fashion show again?" He asked as we started eating. "Tommorow." I said as I smile a little.

"Oh, by the way." I said as I stopped eating and left. "What?" He asked. "I need to gave you this." I said as I sit back again and handed him a ticket.

"What is this?" He asked looking at it. "The ticket for the runway." I said calmly eating again.

"Oh really?" He asked cheerfully. "Yes." I said shortly. "I will go to the bathroom." I said then left and prepare for the rehearsal I have.

I then got out of the bathroom as I dry my hair. I then found Jungkook in the bed scrolling to his phone. "Koo, I'm going to give the others their tickets. Want to come?" I asked. "Sure. I need to take a
bath." He said as he stand up and leave along with me.

"Guys, don't lose it. You won't be able to watch me, if you do. Its also VIP, so it mean you're sitting at the front seats!!" I said cheerfully to them. We are currently in Jungkook's and Jimin's room. All of us.

"Oh." Jin oppa said still sleepy. "Sorry if I wake you guys up. I have to leave early." I said as I chuckle a bit to them, who are half awake and half asleep.

"Just don't lose it. I need to leave now, bye guys!!" I said as I stand up and leave the
room and went to do my work.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"She left already. You should go back to your rooms." I said. "Yeah...." Taehyung said as the others started standing up.

I was then left with Jimin hyung. "What did you do last night with Jung Yun?" Jimin hyung asked. "Nothing. She slept and I did." I answered shortly. "Oh." He said as he nod.

"How about you and Seulgi?" I asked. "We did some stuffs, you know." He said as I just nod and answered. "Goodluck if you get her pregnant." I said then leave the room and went to the gym.