CrzyRchAsns: Seventeen

Author' s point of view (P.O.V.)

"I'm sitting next to the window, bleh!!" Jung Yun said teasingly to Jungkook. "Hmpk. Stop teasing me." Jungkook said sulking while pouting that made Jung Yun melt at the cuteness. They then continue teasing each other as they enjoy the moment.

Little did they know that pair of eyes are looking at them with hate and jealousy. "I'm going to impress you, Jeon. Let's see if you wouldn't fall for me. I've made all the things for you, but I guess my effort isn't enough." The girl mumbled to herself as she glare at the two.

Flashback

"I will wear this cute outfit. I hope he gets impress." Rosé thought as she stand infront of the mirror smiling at the sight of herself fully dressed. She wear a cute mini skirt, crop top, cute earrings, and a headband.

"Jung Yun!!" Someone shouted that made us all turned around. Oh Jin oppa along with  the rest of the boys. Where's Kookie oppa? Just then they present Jungkook wearing a very sexy outfit. Oh my god.

I was about to hug him but Jung Yun went to him. They then started talking that made me feel sad 'cause they look like they are enjoying the moment.

He then went closer to her. I just felt my heart broke into a million pieces. I was about to cry but I hold it in and force myself to smile.

I will make you fall for me, Jeon. I will!

End of flashback

Jung Yun's P.O.V.

"Yun!! Wake uppp!" Someone said shaking me. I then open my eyes and saw Koo. "I'm awake." I said as I stretch my arms. "We are landing. Wear your seatbelts." Jungkook said being a protective guy he is to me. I then smile as I nod and follow what he said.
"I will help you with your bag." Jungkook offered but I refused. "No, its fine. I can do it myself." I said as I politely reject the offer. He then chuckle and reply. "Okay then." I then smile as we went to follow our friends going outside.

"Are you guys hungry?" Jin oppa asked. "I am not." I answered as the rest answered the same. "Let's go to our hotel and rest then." Namjoon said as we all nod.

We then called a taxi. I am in it with Jimin, Jungkook, Seulgi and me dUh. I am currently sitting between Jimin and Jungkook, since Seulgi insist sitting on the passenger seat or else she would puke.

"We are here." The driver said. Jimin then just got out and not taking a glance at her girlfriend that is sleeping. I then look at him in disbelief. The freak? He just leave my sister here not caring on waking her up.

I then turned to the sleepyhead and wake them up. "Seulgi and Koo. Wake up." I said and thank go they woke up. We then got out of the car and went inside. "Have you seen Jimin?" Seulgi asked. "Yeah, he got out first. He just leaves you there alone, is that what you call a boyfriend? I sense something wrong Seulgi. I'm telling you."

I said as I went to the others. "Room no. 223." The girl said as she hand me and Jisoo unnie our keys. We are roommates!!! I then turned to her with excitement as I bring my luggages with me. "We are rommates!!" I said hugging her with excitement. She then hugged me back and chuckle. "Oh yeah!!" She said as she let go.

We then went to our rooms same as the others. "Oh, there it is!!" I said pointing at the hotel room. She then nod and we enter the room we are booked in. "I'm on this bed." I said as I immediately laid myself on the on left bed. There are 2 beds here, y'all.

She then chuckle as she sit on her bed. "I'm going to unpack my things." She said as I nod. I then took out my shoes, bag and placed it on the floor and drifted to sleep.

"Jung Yunnn!!!! Let's eat!!" Jisoo unnie said as she wakes me up. "What time is it?" I asked still rubbing my eyes. "Its 6:45 PM." She said as I nod. "I'm just going to take a bath then let's go." I said going to my luggages and randomly pick an outfit and went to the bathroom.

"Are you still not finish?" She asked as she enter the bathroom. "I'm done. Let's go." I said as I dragged her outside. I'm just wearing a shorts and crop top.

I then took my phone and left along with Jisoo unnie

I then took my phone and left along with Jisoo unnie. "Where are we eating?" I asked. "McDonald's." She said as I nod.

After walking for about a minute we finally arrived. We then enter and went straight to order. "I would like a chicken and rice then cola." Jisoo unnie said. "I would like a burger, fries and just plain water." I said as Jisoo unnie pay. We then find a place to eat.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" I said closing my phone and turning to her. She then nod. "Are you noticing Jimin acting weird?" I asked still puzzled by what I saw earlier.

She shook her head and replied. "I saw Rosé acting weird ealier since she was sitting beside me. She was glaring at you and Jungkook. I notice it and found it weird." She confessed as I nod. "Why?" I asked but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I need to get our order, lil sis." She said and I nod. She then left as I just went to my phone again. Why is she acting weird? There's something wrong. This is freaked up.