CrzyRchAsns: Nine

I then chocked on my noodle. "Water." I said as I point at the bottled water. He then chuckle and open it as he gave it to me. I then drink it said. "Nope. I won't change my decision. I won't join any freaking club." I said as I eat again. "Unnie, its just for an upcoming game." Seulgi said as she begged.

Realization then hit me. "There's an upcoming game?" I asked shocked. "Yes Jung Yun." Lisa said laughing. "Oh." Was the last thing I said as I finish my food. "So you would join right?" Jungkook asked.

I then shook my head and they groaned. "I have school and work stuffs and I need to prepare for a new runway." I said as I wipe my mouth. "Unnie, please." Seulgi said as they all begged.

I then sighed. "I'm sorry babes but I really can't." I said as I look at them. They then nod sadly. "I will just watch you guys." I said as they smile and nod.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. Let's go, Coach just texted at the group chat that we need to train now." Yoongi said standing up. The guys then nod. "I will see you later Jung Yun, bye." Jungkook said as he wave at me and smiled. I then waved back and smiled as well.

"Let's go to class now?" Jin oppa said as he stand up. We then nod and stand up as well. "Let's goooo!!~" I said as I went to the girls and walked with them to our class.

H.I.S.T.O.R.Y.

I then sit on the 2nd to the last row next to the window. As I sit I notice the teacher is still not here so maybe draw and stuffs. I then took out paper and draw random dress or top. "Looks good." I said to myself as I look at the drawing. "Good day class! Open your book at page 256." The teacher said as I sigh to myself another boring class.

"Class dismissed." The teacher said as he got out. I then went outside and found the girls waiting for me. "Hey guys. Why are you here?" I asked as I went to them. "Let's go watch the guys at the court." Jennie said as I nod. "Let's go." I said as I put my arms to Seulgi's shoulder as we walked.

We then arrived at the court and enter it. I notice some students are here, mostly girls. "Let's go sit there." Seulgi said as we follow her. We then sit and watch them.

I notice Jungkook changed his clothes. He looks so boyfriend material in this outfit than the earlier one but he's sexy earlier. "Omo! Look at Jimin!! He freaking look handsome." Seulgi said fangirling. I then chuckle while they keep talking about their crushes. "You can rest for 15 minutes." The couch said as he blow his whistle.

The guys then started going to our direction. I notice Jungkook looks so exhausted. "Hi Gguk!!" I said cheerfully hoping he would be energetic again. He then waved back and smile cheerfully as he went to me.

He then sit next to me and asked. "Don't you have classes? All you girls?" He asked looking at his friends and mine that's flirting. "They invited me to watch." I said as I hand him a water bottle. He then took it and drink. "You look sweaty. You should wipe your sweats." I said I point at his face, neck and body.

"Yes yes yes." He said as he get his bag and took a towel and wipe his body, face and neck. I then notice Yoongi and Jisoo being lovey dovey. "Look. They look cute together." I said as I look at them in awe. Jungkook then looked at them and nod. "Its rare to see Yoongi hyung that sweet." He said as I nod.

"15 minutes done. Players go back." The Coach said as he blows his whistle again. "I will go back now." He said as he stand up. I then nod and watch him train along with his friends. I want us to be just like this.

"I want to go home, now." Seulgi said yawning. 5 hours have passed and this guys are still training. "How about we go eat then go home. Let's just wait they will be done in a minute." I said as she nod. We then watch them again.

They are now finally done. They are now going to our direction. "Guys, me and the girls will eat outside. You want come?" I asked them as they sit. "Sure. We will just change our clothes." Jungkook said as he and the boys went to the boys locker room.

"Let's go wait outside?" I asked as I stand up. They then nod and follow me. "I'm freaking tired af." I said yawning. I watch Gguk there for almost 5+ hours, proud. We then arrived at the parking lot and saw the rest of the guys waiting for Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hey guys we will eat outside, want to come?" I asked smiling cheekily at them. They then nod and smiled. "Oh there you are. We thought you guys left us there." Jungkook said as he went to us. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"We literally just stay there for 10 minutes." Jungkook said sassily. I then scoffed. "Let's go. Its my treat y'all." I said as I enter the car and the same as them as they cheerfully celebrate. This kids.

"Its all $156.00." The girl said. I then looked at them. "What the freak did you eat?" I asked as I gave the girl my card. "What do you expect? We train almost for the whole school hours." Jungkook said. I then looked at him. "No thank you?" I asked.

"Thank you Jung Yun, you're the best!" They said as I took my card back and left with them. "Okay that repays all." I said smiling proudly.

"We're going home now, bye." I said as we wave at the guys.  They then nod and answer "Take care, and thank you for the meal again Jung Yun." They said and I nod as I enter the car along with the girls and  left.

"Finally!!" Seulgi said as she, Jenni unnie, Jisoo unnie and me enter the house. "I need to do my work now so I will head first." I said as I bow and went to my room. I then take off my shoes and put my bag on the floor as I immediately went to my desk and open my laptop.

"Susan, I bought a condo here near the house I'm living. I want you to design it as our office temporarily. I will send you money through online." I said as I look at my laptop and talking to the phone. I'm checking each branch here in Korea, California, New York State, England and America.

I have 10-15 branches in each country and that will take time. I check how's the stocks, earning, probably ratings of each store. "Yes ma'am. I actually we are close on landing to Korea ma'am." She said and I hummed. "I already book you a hotel and I already sent it to you. Take care when you land and rest. I will send you the address of the condo." I said as I hung up.

I then call the makeup team. "I want you to meet Susan and help her with your team to design our office." I said. "By the way, did you already talk to the supply group?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. The stocks will be delivered to your house within this week." I then hummed. We are opening another branch here and its freaking stressing the shit out of me.

"Okay, take a rest and we will meet on Friday." I said as I hung up the call. "Next is Makeup branches. This is going to be a really long night." I said as I yawn then then focus on my work again.

This book is under MAJOR EDITING. Hope you understand. Lovelots.