CrzyRchAsns: Thirteen

She stopped. We all then groaned. "YAH! WHY DO YOU NEED TO CLIFFHANGER THAT?!?!" Jin hyung said that made us all laugh. "Fine. Let me continue." Seulgi said clearing her throat. This girl is always annoying as her sister HAHA.

"She said 'Do you know how hard this is for me? Knowing I need to stop dancing? You all know its my dream to join that contest since I was ranked no.1 as the best dancer in school?!?' She literally shouted that made me cry a bit. If you are wondering, she already recovered for many months but the injury was really severe that she needs to go to the doctor every month and check her up. And that same year as well she enter the model industry."

She said as we all nod. "I thought your going to say how scary she is?" Yoongi hyung said. "Oh. After she get scolded she almost jumped in our house balcony and she almost get me killed." She said smiling innocently. The freak Jung Yun? She's much more scary now knowing that.

They all then covered their mouth because of shockness. "Yes, I know. You know what let's go we are freaking late for school." Seulgi said as we all went to the room we slept and started getting ready. We talked there for almost 20 minutes but its worth it tho.

Jung Yun's P.O.V.

"Unnie, thank you for giving me a ride. See you later." I said as I give her a kiss first before going out entering the building. A chaotic sight of the inside of the building then greet me. I need to buy a  building for  now. I said to myself.

"I should have just bought a building already." I said to myself as I mentally facepalmed myself. I then enter the elevator heading to the floor.

I then arrived and enter the condo. "Hi guys, how's are you?" I said as I greet them all. They then showed me a smile and answer as well. "Susan, how's the marketing? How about the stocks? The last time I checked the clothes and makeup collection was 3 days ago."

I said as I look at the folder in my hands. I then started to write on it as we did some checking on the online shops, stocks, new collection, branches. "They already stocked yesterday. It was early than we expected." I then nod. "Tom, I want you, Sam, Donny and Elijah to check some any buildings or real estate we can work on from now on. The main office in Sacramento was shut down after you left. I want you to find a designer to design as well the building, okay?"

I asked looking at them as they nod. I then proceed doing my work and thank god, I'm full of energy today.

"Susan, I need to leave now since I still have school. I know I can trust you with this. Take care when you get home and finish your work okay? I'm sorry I need to leave early." I said as I waved at them before leaving. Its 11:23 AM, and even though I stay there for just 3-4 hours. I would say I finish my worked. I actually don't know why I am so happy when I woke up this morning. Is this because of Jungkook?

"Jung Yun! The try out starts in 30 minutes and your still not here! You need to watch us try out since you're the dance queen." Jisoo unnie said teasing. I then chuckle. "I'm actually heading to the court now. I will see you." I then hung up as I arrived at the court.

I enter the court and saw so many girls in a line. "Woah! All of them are joining?" I asked shocked at the people joining. I then saw  some students planning on to watch and people waving. "JUNG YUNN!! HERE!!" Hoseok oppa shouted as I make my way to them and sit beside them.

"You don't need to shout, you guys." I said blushing a bit. They then started teasing me. "Are you blushing Jung Yun-ie?" Jimin asked as I glared. "No." I said sternly. "Stop you guys, lets just watch them perform. Jung Yun, tell us your thoughts about their dance, we want to know from the professional." Jungkook said as I nod awkwardly. We then started watching.