CrzyRchAsns: Twenty-two

After eating there we went back to the hotel and decided to continue the open forum shit. "I'm going to change first then let's meet at Jisoo and Jung Yun's room." Jennie unnie said as well agree and went to our room to change to our comfy clothes.

I then went to the bathroom as we arrived. "I'm changing first." I said as I took my pj's and toiletries then went to change.

I then came out and saw some of the girls

I then came out and saw some of the girls. I lay on my bed and scroll to my phone and wait for the others to come.

Author's P.O.V.

They are all here now. Sitting quietly wearing their pajamas. "Okay. I'm sorry for being a bitch to the both of you." Jung Yun said as she look at her phone not caring on their reaction.

"I'm sorry too. Selfishness take over me and let me say those stuffs about you. I'm going to move on now on my life. You can take Jungkook now." Rosé said tearing up. She's guilty and very sorry.

Lisa then comfort her. "I'm sorry I believe Rosé that easily even tho I know you more." Jungkook said as he look down.

Jung Yun then replied. "I forgive you, guys." She said smiling to them. The rest then started cheering. "Are we cool now?" Jungkook asked as he hope they are. She then nod and smile to him.

Jungkook then went to run to her and hugged her. She was shocked but hug him back. "Koo, are you crying?" She asked as she heard sobs from him. He then looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"I miss you, Yun." Jungkook said softly. "We are just going to leave. Privacy for the both of you." Jisoo said as she and the rest stand up and leave the room for a bit.

He then let go of her. "I miss you." He said again. "I miss hanging out with you, as well." Jung Yun answered back.

They then stare at each other's eyes. Love can be seen on their eyes. They love each other. "Its getting pretty late. You should go back to your room, and rest." Jung Yun said as she stand up looking at the window.

Jungkook then stopped her, pulled her wrist and let her sit on his lap. "Stay." Jungkook stated looking at Jung Yun with thos me lovely eyes. Jung Yun then was shocked and froze by the situation, but manage to stand up away from his embrace.

"Leave." She said as she stand up, looking away not meeting his gaze. "You should leave, its late." Jung Yun said poking her inner cheeks with her tongue, trying to hide her red cheeks.

Jungkook then chuckle as he saw Jung Yun's reaction. "Fine. Goodnight, Jung Yun. I will see you tommorow." He said as he stand up leaving the room.

She then sigh in relief as she saw that Jungkook finally leave. "Ohmygod, I can finally breathe now." She said as she sit on her bed, inhaling and exhaling.

After sometime of sitting there. Jisoo finally arrive. "Are you good now with Jungkook?" Jisoo asked as she sit on the bed across Jung Yun's. "Fine. We just made up." Jung Yun said smiling. "Oh. Rosé also talked to us." Jisoo asked as she look worriedly at Jung Yun.

Jung Yun's smile then fade as she saw her unnie's expression. "Is there something wrong?" Jung Yun asked nervous. "W-well.....Rosé ran to their room giving us tantrum as we follow her. She said she can't accept it. She's planning on going home.....tommorow." Jisoo said sad. Jung Yun then felt sorry as she sigh.

"I-I will talk to her." Jung Yun said unsure. "You didn't need to, Jung Yun." Jisoo said reassuring her. "I need to. I will be back." Jung Yun said as she stand up and ran off heading to their room.

"Sis?" Jung Yun said as she knock on their door. The door then open revealing a stress Seulgi. "Talk to her, please. I can't anymore." Seulgi said with a shaky voice, getting out of their room.

Jung Yun's P.O.V.

I then looked back at her and saw her going to Jimin's room. I sigh first and enter the room as I lock the door behind me. "Rosé? Please talk to me." I said with a soft voice.

I scan the place but didn't see her. I check the bathroom and didn't saw her as well. I then look around and saw a figure of a girl crying in the balcony. I went to her and hug her.

"Rosé, please stop. I can't see you crying like this. Please." I said as I caress her head. She then cried more as I heard her sobs getting more breathless.

"Rosie, please stop. Talk to me." I said as I pull away from the hug and hold both of her hands. She then calm down a bit and look at me. "Why can't anyone love me? Why do I always need to sacrifice?" She said as a tear fell from her eyes.

I started to get teary as I look at her in this state. "Rosie, I love you. I love you as a sister, as a bestfriend. Please don't think of that. Me and the rest loves you, we love you as a friend, as a sibling, as a family. You may get rejected but there's someone there destined to be with you." I said as I caress her cheeks, smiling at her.

"You should sleep now. Its getting late. Let's hangout tommorow?" I asked cheering her up. A smile then crept up on her lips as she nod a bit. "Sure." She said as I nod and smile at her. I then help her stand up and head to her bed.

"Sorry about you and Jungkook. I might still be heartbroken and sad, but I will support you from now on. I love you lil sis." She said as she lay on her bed. I then tear up as I hug her. "Thank you. I will support you always as well. I promise." I said as she nod.

She then fall asleep. I decided to leave and let her sleep in peace. I close the door and went to my room. This day had been stressful. I need a rest. I then lay on my bed and immediately fell asleep.