CrzyRchAsns: Six

They then let go of me. "Let's go to our classes now?" Yoongi said as he intertwined his hands with Jisoo unnie. Cute. I ship them. We then nod and stand up and went to our classes.

"What class you have?" Jin oppa said as he come closer. He's my pink buddy. "Oppa, I have art." I said as I look at him sadly. "Its okay. Jungkook have the same as you." He said as Jungkook turn. "Did you call me?" He asked as he look at us. "You have Art class?" I asked. He then nod his head. "Let's go. We're late."

He said as he dragged me. I felt my heart punding so fast again as he hold my hand and intertwined his to mine. Fuck.

We then arrived breathing heavily as we run. We enter the classroom seeing all the students busy. "Why are you late Mr. Jeon and Ms.?" She asked. "I'm Kang Jung Yun." I said as I bow. She then nod. "You can sit now." She said as we went to sit. I then notice all the students looking sweetly at us
or more like teasing us.

I then notice our hands. "Gguk, hand." I said as I look at it. He then sit next to me and asked. "What?" He asked. "Our hands." I said as I look at it. He then turned red and let go. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-." I cutted him off. "Its okay." I said. "Mr. Jeon and Ms. Kang please focus on the class."

She said looking at us. We then nod and focus on what we are suppose to be doing. We are asked to draw the people next to us and its Jungkook. I then look at him and his features. He is very handsome. I then try to focus on my work and look at him so it would look the same when I look at him.....our eyes met.

I then looked away, kinda red. I started to draw his hair since I am done with his d
face and I'm just doing little edit here you know.

"Time's up." The teacher at the right time I finished mine. I then look at it for the last time. It looks like him. Nice.

The teacher then started calling students name that would present their work. "Kang Jung Yun, next." She said smiling. She's nice. I then nod and went infront of them.

 I then show them my drawing and they all looked amazed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then show them my drawing and they all looked amazed. "This my friend, Jungkook. The reason I draw this is I never see him being a man. He's more a baby and I just wonder what he would look like if he would be more mature." I said smiling at him while he turns red. I then bow and went to him.

"I'm not a baby, Jung Yun." He said sulking. He's cute uWu. "You look cute sulking." I said as I chuckle at him. He then turn red. "Jeon Jungkook, its your turn." He then stand up and went to the front.

" He then stand up and went to the front

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He then show his drawing. Wahhh! Its looks good! But why am I short haired? "This is my friend, Jung Yun. The reason I draw 'cause I want to know what she would look like if she is short haired and there you go." He said smiling awkwardly. I then chuckle a bit. "Thank you, Jungkook. You can sit now." He then nod and sit. "You know I still want to see you in this outfit or look." I said as I look on it.

"Sure then." He said that made me turn to him. "What?" I asked as I hear what he said.
"Oh, nothing." He said smiling to himself. "Class Dismissed." The teacher said as she left. I then stand up along with Jungkook.

"Wait Jung Yun." He said that made me turn. "Yes?" I asked. "Can I take a picture of you and your drawing of me?"He said going to his bag. "Sure!!" I said happily. He then took out his camera and I pose.....

Click!

I then went close to him to see it. "Oh, let me see it later okay? Bye I'm late for my next class." I said as I run outside heading to my next class. The bell ring just  seconds ago. I then arrived at my next class. Music.

I then sit and thank god the teacher is still not here. I then look at my drawing and took a picture of it on my phone. The teacher then arrived. "Good afternoon class." The teacher said as he put thing in his desk. I guess I need to focus now.

Time skip after school

I then got out of my classroom. School sucks. I then got out and notice my friends waiting for me. "Hi guys." I said as I went to hug Seulgi hehe. Seulgi then asked "Yah what's wrong?" She asked as she hugged back. "I'm sleepy, please carry me." I said as I let go and yawn.

She then sigh. "Fine. You owe me one remember?" She said reminding me. "Oh yeah let's go to the mall." I said as I remember I need to buy stuffs for my room. I then looked at the guys and notice 2 girls.

"Hi, I'm Jung Yun. Who are you?" I asked as I was being carried by Seulgi. "They're Rosé and Lisa." Jennie unnie said. I then nod and wave at them. "I met you earlier right? You're the girls who asked us earlier?" I asked. "Yes. I also want to ask if you want to be friends with us?" They said and I nod myself smiling.

I then turned to the guys and asked "You want to join us in the mall?" I asked. "Yeah. Jungkook said he needs new clothes." Namjoon said confuse. "He rarely buy new clothes." Jin, my pink buddy said whispering to me. I then chuckle at them. "Its his choice, let him be. Btw Seulgi let's gooooo!!!" I said pointing to the car as Seulgi carry me in her back.

She then laughed and went to the car. We then arrived at the car and I sit to my usual seat. Seulgi then sit next to me and Lisa then Rosé. "Let's play truth or dare?" Lisa said. "How?" I then asked as I hug Seulgi. She is soft like a pillow. "I got it." She then smirk and put out cards and write our names on it. "We will pick one card and whoever is it. Its the one who will ask us truth or dare." She said smirking. We all then agree and started playing.

This book is under MAJOR EDITING. All character is now upgraded and all scenario is now changed. Hope you understand. Lovelots.