CrzyRchAsns: Twenty-one

We are late for 10 minutes but nah. We are currently here in the taxi, on our way to the restaurant. "Do you think you will win?" She asked, worried. "I don't know. I will just let god decide it." I said calmly. She then nod as she looked outside the window.

"We are here." The driver said as we stopped infront of a fancy restaurant. I then pay for the ride and got out along with Jisoo unnie. "What table are they in?" I asked as we enter the restaurant.

"Hello ladies, what is your name?" The boy asked. "We are with Min Yoongi." Jisoo unnie said. The boy then nod and lead us to a table.

I then saw the rest of my friends and the snake, argh! They all then turned as they saw our presence. Their jaws then dropped as they saw me. Told ya, bitches. "Take a seat." Jennie unnie said as she pat the space next to her.

I then went to her and sit. "You dyed your hair black?" Seulgi asked. "Yup, we went to the nearest salon and got a little change in the last minute." I said as I smile at her.

I then turned to Jungkook and asked. "What do you think?" I asked looking at him seductively. He then came back to reality and gulped. "Y-You l-look great." He said loosing his necktie. He's wearing a suit same as the rest of the boys.

"You look so beautiful, Jung Yun." Jennie unnie said. "Thank you, unnie. You look hot as well." I replied winking at her. She then chuckle.

"Should we order?" Namjoon asked. We all then nod. "Waiter!" Namjoon called and the waiter arrived with menu's.

"I would like to order a vegetable salad and red wine." I said as I closed the menu list, I'm the last to order. "Okay, coming right up " He said as he took the menu's then leave.

"Do you even get full by eating just a salad?" Rosé asked bitterly. "Yes." I answered sternly then turned to my phone.
"Unnie, let's go take a picture!!" Seulgi said as she dragged me. "Yah!" I said as I try letting myself go. "Let's take a picture here." She said as we stopped in a random place outside.

She ended being my photographer. "Post this on insta." She said as she show me the picture. "Sure. Let's go back now." I said as I dragged her back to our table.

We then sit as we got back. Food still not here. I then decided to just post the picture. I open my instagram and post the picture Suelgi told me.

 I open my instagram and post the picture Suelgi told me

Kkaangg_jungyyuunn Mon chéri _♡♥

I then smiled in satisfaction as I love how the picture turned out. "Cute." I mumbled as I look at the picture and close the phone.
I then joined the conversation they are having. "Who do you think won?" Jimin asked Jungkook teasingly as he turned to me.

"They both look great, but I someone took most of my attention." He said as I just look away not paying attention. "Who?" Lisa asked. Jungkook was about to answer when our order finally arrived.

We then started eating in silence as we enjoy the food. My phone then broke the silence. Someone is calling me. I then stopped eating and answer it as I saw the caller id. CEO_of_AEIPATHY, eomma.

"Eomma?" I asked as I put the phone near my ear. I then caught the others attention.
"Where are you?" She asked full of seriousness in her tone. "Restaurant." I asked continuing eating.

"Wearing a skin tight dress that can see your cleavage?!" She asked as I froze. "Turn to your right." She said and I did. There I saw my dad and eomma. I then cursed under my breath.

"Seulgi. Eomma is there!!" I said whisper shouting. "Where?"She asked as I hid behind Jennie unnie. "Oh. She looks angry, unnie." Seulgi added.

I then take a glance and saw my mom staring here. " Eomma, are you mad?" I asked scared. "I'm not. I'm just shocked your wearing a revelaing outfit." She said as I sigh in relief.

"Yun, eomma and appa will go there and talk to you and your friends." She said as I replied. "Sure, eomma." I said then hung up. "My mom and dad will go here and talked with us." I said informing them.

Just then my eomma arrived along with dad. "Yun, I can see you've changed ever since the last time we met." She said as I just chuckle. "Eomma, just let me wear stuffs like this." I said as I stand up and hug her.

She then hugged me back and I did to dad as well. Seulgi then did the same. "Oh. Jisoo and Jennie." Eomma said as she hugged her nieces. I then sit again.

"Is anyone here the boyfriend of my daughter's?" Dad asked as everyone went silent. Jimin then stood up confidently along Seulgi, holding hands with her.

"Good evening, Ms. Kang and Mr. Smith. I am Seulgi's boyfriend." He said as he offer a handshake. I can sense he's nervous.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin." Dad said with a calm tone. He then nod and sit back again. "How about you? Do you have a boyfriend, Yun?" Eomma asked as I shook my head.

"I am busy with school, business and work. I don't have any time to date." I said taking a sip on my wine. "Oh, Yun. You've been working since your a child. You've grown up doing work. You should rest and enjoy life as an adult." She said as she tapped my shoulders.

"Mom, I can't just leave the industry I'm in." I said with a soft voice. "Well, I guess. Its up to you, darling. Just enjoy life the way you want. We will take our leave now." Dad daid as they bid their goodbyes and left.

"Why are they here?" Seukgi asked. "Probably taking a vacation or work." I said as she nod. "Why are you guys so quiet? Is something wrong?" I asked as I turn to the rest of the boys and some of the girls.

"We're eating, Jung Yun." Jin said as he finish his meal. "Oh." I said. I'm probably drunk because of the wine.