CrzyRchAsns: Fifteen

KRING KRING KRING~

My alarm rings that made me wake up. Nice. I then turn it off as I sat up and looked at the time. Its 8:50 in the morning, still early. I don't have school today. I then went to my bathroom washed my face and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I'm hungry af.

"Good morning ladies." I said sitting. The girls then greet me as well (y'all lisa and rosie, mah girls are here since they went here early like 30 minutes ago.) "Good morning Jung Yun." They said as Jisoo unnie hand me a plate full of pancake.

I then eat it and talked with the girls. "Do you wanna join us Jung Yun? We will go to the mall." Jennie unnie said and I nod. "Sure. I will buy some snacks for later. The flight will took 14-15 hours." I said as I stand up going to the sink and place my plate then sit again.

"How about you? What will you guys buy?" I asked them. "Probably new clothes and stuffs." I then nod. "Let's leave at 10?" I asked. "Sure sureeee!" They said and I chuckle a bit. "I'm going to my room and rest for a bit." I said as I went upstairs to my room.

I lay down on my bed and decided to go through my social media. I then open my instagram and check some any instresting stuffs. I then looked at the recent notifications. Jeongguk_ just followed you.

I then stalked it and saw its Koo. I checked some of  his post and its mostly photos taken by him. Some are pictures of him and a photo of a girl. Many of it.

I then found a recent post from him, yesterday. I then check it.

Liked by Sseulgi_kang, jennierubyjane, p_jm

Liked by Sseulgi_kang, jennierubyjane, p_jm., ji_soooooo, and 1,658,210 others.
Jeongguk_ giving my princess a ride home💜

I then tear up a bit. Awww, I then heart it and I checked his other posts.

Kkaanng_jungyunn i'm your princessss?

I commented teasing him hehe.

Liked by wrld_wd_hndsm_, kim_namjoon, KimTaehyung, hosEok_sunshinE, and 1,879,609 others

Jeongguk_ chubby chubs🐽💜