"Why am I not surprised you are stalking me" Maddie muttered. "It was good. Got invited to the dean's house although I don't think I'm going"

"Want to grab dinner?" Chuck asked.

"I don't-"

"Come on as friends nothing more. Archibald ditched me and I doubt Blair will want to hang out with you" Chuck convincingly stated.

"Fine but you're paying" Maddie joked. The two strutted away to grab some food.
———
Maddie was back on campus about to head to the dean's house since she had no other plans.

As she rounded the corner a bunch of guys jumped her and placed a sack over her head.

Her kicks and screams were no help.

"We got the princess" a guy said.

She was dragged for a few minutes until she was placed in a chair and told be quiet. Ropes were tied around her wrist making it impossible for her to move.

"We have a surprise for you" one of the guys said as heavy footsteps walked in.

"I like surprises" another muttered. Two hands stroked her thighs before removing the sack off her head.

"Well done boys, Madeline Rose herself" he said as his hand squeezed her face. Maddie was becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

The sack was put back on her face as more people entered.

"You gentlemen wanted a Chuck Bass Party. Your party has arrived...." Chuck said. Maddie knowing it was Chuck tried to get his attention kicking her feet as best as she could.

"Well done Bass but you're not done...the girls are just girls. We have something better" the man said. On cue the sack was removed from Maddie's head.

"Chuck" she cried out.

"Quiet" the man yelled. Gripping her face tightly.

"Hey don't hurt her" Chuck shouted sternly.

"I told you we found his weakness. We want Nate Archibald in exchange for your little girlfriend here. We saw you two together having dinner"

"Prove your loyalty by bring Archibald. We know you're friends with him and he's on campus"

"Archibald's not worth your time. Nor is she" Chuck said.

"We think he is"

"My family lost our compound in Newport because of his father"

"You've got one hour. Bring Archibald and she's all yours. If not she's all ours" the leader said to Chuck.

"Follow me" Chuck said.

The group of Yale boys followed Chuck to the center of Yale. Maddie following as well with two guys behind her.

"There he is" Chuck said. The boys went after the figure standing in the dark and shoved Maddie towards Chuck.

"Let's go" Chuck said whisking Maddie away.

"Why would you give Nate up like that?" Maddie asked the two walked downtown to a bar.

"That wasn't Nate.  It was Dan Humphrey. Got you out of trouble and them off my back" Chuck said.

"Well thank you" Maddie said giving a genuine smile to Chuck.

Just as they were about to enter the bar Nate comes running out with the same guys from before following.

The two quickly turned around on their heel and headed to the hotel.

"Thanks again Chuck. Although I did miss the dinner with the dean" Maddie said as the two stood in the lobby.

"If you don't want Yale you should speak up" Chuck said.

"Yeah, and be sent away by my dad. If he found out I would probably be sent to some reform camp to change my mind. It's better off he doesn't know" Maddie said before heading towards the elevator.

"Goodnight Chuck"

"Goodnight Maddie"