Chapter 11: Everytime We Touch I Swear I Could Die

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry I believe you, just take your gakuran off already so we can continue practice. I nodded my head and proceeded to do as told. After everything went by smoothly, well sort of. I still wasn't able to shake off any strange feelings from before, in fact they were worse now thanks to Kakyoin's surprise attack. We practiced posture for about fifteen minutes until Kakyoin decided we move onto something else, but not without instructing that I practice posture on my own time with Star Platinum so that I could get it perfect on my first try. "Alright now that we've gotten posture out of the way I wanna start with the step sequences."

Kakyoin called out Hierophant Green and they got in position to dance.

"I'm only gonna have you practice moving forward today, since I don't think you can handle anything else at the moment." Kakyoin started mumbling towards the end of his sentence.

"What was that?" I growled.

"It was nothing, now pay attention!" Hierophant Green moved its left foot forward and Kakyoin moved his right foot back, then Hierophant moved his right foot forward and Kakyoin moved his left back. Then they switched roles from where they stood. Kakyoin was now the lead as he moved his left foot forward and Hierophant moved his right back, then Kakyoin moved his right foot forward and Hierophant moved his left back. They kept this pattern now going back and forth. They stopped after repeating these steps for one minute. "Now try this with your Star Platinum, all you're doing is switching who leads so you can practice both roles. Have Star start as the lead then you second.

     I called out Star Platinum and we got into our new and improved position. For once I feel a little bit more confident. I look over at Kakyoin for a second smirking. The smirk was wiped off my face quickly once I felt a all too familiar pain in my foot, I wasn't paying attention and hadn't noticed that Star had started moving. I glared at Star and he gave me an apologetic 'ora'. I saw Kakyoin try stifle a laugh from the corner of my eye and decided to ignore him by started to dance. Star moved his foot back to its originally spot so we could start over.

     For a long time we couldn't even get past taking the first two steps, our timing was always off. We eventually were able to get the first two steps but then came the challenge of switching roles. History repeated itself, Star would step on my foot, I would step on his, Star would accidentally bump me making me lose my balance, and Star would lose his balance if I moved forward too fast. This carried on for half an hour until the unthinkable happened. Star and I actually got through the step sequence without any major screw ups too! Sure it was a little clumsy but we were able to get through it while keeping up some form of rhythm. I felt so happy I could yell out. Clearly thinking this was a bad idea because Star Platinum took this as his queue to actually act out my thoughts.

     He started off by yelling a long 'ora' then started singing, of course all of his words came out as 'oras' and it was no specific song, it was just some random thing he'd put together on the spot.

"Well someone seems happy that they finally got a simple step sequence down." Kakyoin sounded bored from the sidelines. "Now keep on practicing."

"Gimme a break, I did the stupid steps so let's move on." I argued.

"JoJo, have you ever heard of the phrase 'practice makes perfect'?" Kakyoin inquired. "You may have done the steps but there is still much to be desired."

"Well how long am I gonna be doing this then?" I complained.

"Until I say you can stop." Kakyoin deadpanned. I sighed and turned back to a dejected Star Platinum.

Another half hour went by, and along with it a lot of progress. Star and I were now able to do the step sequence with little to no problems. I heard two claps from Kakyoin's direction and stopped dancing to look at him.

"You've improved by a lot Jotaro, you're still slow in a few areas but overall your skills are adequate." Kakyoin walked up to me and pat my shoulder. "Just make sure you practice what we did today in your free time and you'll be doing even better in no time! This concludes our lesson for today." Kakyoin walked past me and picked up his school bag that was on the floor. I glanced down at my watch.

"Why are we ending so early? It's only 5:18pm." I gave him a confused glance.

"I have to be home for dinner, I don't want my parents thinking I disappeared on a dangerous journey again." He chuckled dryly. "Well anyways, I'll be looking forward to tomorrow's lesson with you at lunch. Don't be late 'kay!" He flashed me a smile than waved goodbye as he made his way out the door.

"Good grief, like I would be late to something so important."

.~*~.

1628 words

(Unedited)

Alright lesson number two (I think it's two anyway) is done!!! Putting that aside, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I never expected my fic to do this well and it's all thanks to you guys! The fact that you keep reading my writing is what inspires me to keep on making chapters! So I'll keep on working hard!

~Author-chan