Chapter 17 • The Witch

Start from the beginning

"W-what?" Taehyung was damn confused, tried to remember if he ever saw her.

"When someone needs my help then I see them in my dream, most of the time I ignore them cuz I hate people" she shrugged, made Hoseok chuckle silently. "Actually I wanted to ignore you but thanks to my fox I'm sitting here for 21 hours and 38 minutes!!!" she suddenly rose her voice with a sense of annoyance. 

"F-fox?" Jeongguk cocked a brow and said in unison with Hoseok.

"Yeah" she said straightforward, "what? like you guys don't have a boyfriend" this sentence made their mouth open in unbelievable. 

She looked at them and started to get tired of their confused expression, "what? as I see clearly you two are together" she pointed at Yoongi and Jimin who stood next to each other, made their bodies shudder.

"W-what?! why are you saying this?! we're not!!! not even close!" Jimin panicked, made it sound like it's the worst idea could ever be. Yoongi knitted his brows a Jimin, felt hurt of the other's behavior. 

Jimin avoided eye contact with him and looked away, hid his red cheeks, all he could think about was the sudden kiss that happened between them. He wanted to ask him plenty of times but couldn't find the right opportunity to.

"Damn I'm not good with this guessing shit!" She sighed and turned her back at them, started to walk to the big rock, "c'mon guys let's go to my flat" she looked over her shoulder and touched the rock lightly, then walked into it and disappeared.

Their eyes went perplexed but their legs followed her and they slowly walked into it. Yoongi overtook Jimin's steps and whispered with a rude tone, "I don't want to be with a vampire like you too" he said and went into the stone.

Jimin frowned, felt his heart thumping of the hurtful words, he was so confused and he couldn't believe those words. He guessed Yoongi was annoyed and that's why he said those words, he regretted for panicking like that. He just hoped that they will find the moment to speak because they needed it. Jimin wanted it.

The five vampires were with wide eyes, it wasn't different from the outside of the stone, it was exactly the same, you could see the mountains on each side and several trees around them. They couldn't understand what just happened, but something really was different, there was a house made of woods and trees around it. 

"Outside the stone you won't see my house," she explained while walking to the house, opening the door and motioning them with her head to walk in, "come in" 

The vampires slowly walked inside, were amazed at the design. It filled with warm colors all around the house. The living room was the first room when you walk in, there was a big yellow couch and on it laid a lil furry white dog. Red and blue puffs next to the sofa. a wooden low table in the middle. Another chair was more inside the room and next to it was a table filled with books and papers all around. A lot of colorful notes linked to the walls.