But still being weak from the transformation, every time he aimed, Spidey escaped swiftly from the train of bullets.

Spider-man groaned, having enough of his tantrums and jumped onto him to kick him. He tried to snatch the gun away but Hoki tried to pull the trigger.

Spider-man pulled the gun with more force this time and the gun triggered and hit the shelf in back.

It came tumbling down towards them and Spider-man moved away and before it could crush Hoki, he pulled him away too.

There was a lot that he wanted to know about this mad man and Jungkook couldn't let him die this easily.

Hoki coughed as the heavy shelf collapsed on the ground, crumbling into pieces. He turned around to face Spider-man.

"Why did you save me?" He asked, eyes not believing what just happened.

"It's what I'm meant to do, save people." He said, standing up from the floor now.

"Saviour Spidey. I can consider it as you saved my son too."

"What Yugyeom did was stupidity and what you're doing is a crime." Spider-Man said without thinking about what he just revealed to the man.

"Why did you kill them? They were your friends." Spider-Man asked again but as Jungkook, voice filled with pain and anger as he thought about his uncle.

"They tried to interfere between my mission and it's what they deserved." He said and Spider-man had enough of his shit, he punched him on his face, making him land on the ground.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO PA?" Spider-Man growled, punching him again and Dr. Hoki moved his hands around, finding a large piece of broken glass. He pierced it deep, straight into Jungkook's left forearm, blood flowing out instantly as he hissed in pain.

Jungkook immediately kicked Hoki's hands and shot webs at both his hands and legs. Spider-man knew that he had to escape real quick because he was bleeding heavily and Hoki would try to escape quicker.

He looked around to find a way to get out and his eyes caught a lid on the ceiling.

"NO! SPIDER-MAN STOP!!" Hoki screamed but Spiderman ignored it.

Spidey shot webs up to the ceiling to remove the lid which was connected to a tunnel and had two directions to move.

He had no time to decide so he crawled up to the direction from where he saw faint lighting. The dark tunnel took him to Hoki's garage exit of his mansion.

"A fucking cunning man." Jungkook whispered in shock. He looked around and to his luck the securities were on the opposite side. He instantly flew away and disappeared from the sight.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung was on his desk, trying to read his book but his hands automatically moved to check his phone again for any signs of Jungkook.

"Did he really forget about me?" He whispered, a cute pout appearing on his lips. His eyes widened two seconds later.

"Huh, what if he is in trouble?" He thought and suddenly someone knocked on his window.

He turned around to find Jungkook, his red suit all torn up and an evident gush of blood covering his entire left forearm.

Taehyung gasped in shock and quickly ran to him and opened the window. Jungkook collapsed in his arms weakly.