Chapter 33

The start of the second set is eventful for the crows side. They manage to rank up to Seijo's score. Aiko let Nishinoya and Daichi handle Oikawa's recieve, for they are more skilled at recieving than anyone else on the team. With the crows having to break the scores and Kageyama already cooled his head down, both coaches decide that it's time to put the young setter into the court once again.

Aiko motion for his brother to come forward.

"One more play and we'll get you back out there. You calm down now?"

"Yeah"

"Good then-- oh and Tobio...."

"Yes?"

Aiko tip toe and whisper against his ear, the both crouch down a little.

"Give the team a little smile when you enter and compliment them when they score, alright?"

The boy was confuse, but he then remember Hinata said earlier.

"Geez, your face is scary"

And how his upper classman smile at the team when he enetred the court. Looking back at his sister who is smiling at him, he nod his head.

Once Kageyama enter the court, Aiko and Ukai complimented the third year.
Kageyama approach his team with ominous aura surrounding him. Calming his nerve and he imagine his upper classman's smile and try to mimic it.

 Calming his nerve and he imagine his upper classman's smile and try to mimic it

Karasuno and even Seijo's both stare at shock at the boy. Aiko awkwardly smile at her brother's attempt of a smile.

'Atleast he tried......'

"W-what are you plotting!? I won't let it go your way!" Hinata back away clearly terrified.

"Hinata's insanely quick to run away!" Tanaka look at Hinata who already distance himself.

"Shoyo, this isn't his plotting face, it's a smile! Probably!"

"Don't say Probably Nishinoya!"

"Hinata! I'm going to smack you!" (Lol, where?)

Daichi stare at Kageyama like a proud father.

'To think that Kageyama would make such an effort to smile...!'

Shaking his head Daichi called his team.

"Okay! We're gonna catch up!"

"Yeah!!!"

Aiko smile seeing his brother staring at the ball smiling.