Chapter 27

The group of crows sat at the audience seats. They watch as Oikawa send a powerful serve, it bounce out to the opposing player's arms, making it his fourth serving ace. She ignore the people surrounding her, they are talking about on how to stop Oikawa's serve and learning on the previous practice match they had with the power house.

Aiko sat beside her brother, leaning on his shoulder, her eyes train on Seijo's setter. She need to read him, find some flaws, find his weak spot. She know that he's an excellent player, she know he surpass her brother, she know he's on a different level compare to them. The setter can pull the power of the entire team to the full extent.

Something they still don't have.

"Tsk"

Kageyama side eye his sister before looking at the court again.

"Everything alright?"

"No"

"What are you thinking?"

"Stuff"

An irk mark appeared on the male's head, his frown gone deeper.

"What kind of stuff?"

"Important stuff"

"What kind of important stuff?"

"Very important stuff"

"Damnit Aiko--"

Before he could lash out Aiko cut him off, her face void with emotions.

"Y'know Tobio.......I think a setter is like the conductor of an orchestra....."

"Huh?"

"Even if it's the same music, or the same musicians, if you switch conductors, the sound will change"

She finsih her sentence, as the same time Oikawa sent a flawless toss to Iwaizumi.

"What incredibly.....smooth teamwork...."

Sugawara exclaimed, really impress.

"Push'em back, push'em back! Seijo! Way to go! Way to go! Seijo!"

"The Grand King is so cool! I wanna have a match with him already!"

"Yeah! Ya think he'll target me with his serves!? I wanna recieve one!"

Aiko feel her heart warming up at Nishinoya and Hinata's cuteness, her stress leaving her body. She sat up straight, and made some grabby hand motions towards the two happy gremlins and her brother quickly put both hands down, causing her to scrunch her nose with a small pout on her lips.

"Oh c'mon! Just one hug!"

"No, stay in your chair"

"Either one of them will do, just one please!"

"No"

"Tsk. Yer so not cute"

Aiko slump into her seat arms cross, with the infamous scowl on her face.

"Well back at you"

"Hah!?"

"We have the same face, Boke"

"Don't call me Boke, Boke. I'm the smarter one here"

"Ah-- Hmp!"

The male Kageyama can't argue no longer, for knowing that she is indeed right. So he just slump down on his seat, copying his sister actions, cross arms, and a scowl. Watching as Hinata and Nishinoya got called off by a staff for being noisy, calling them elementary kids, making the team snicker to their demise.

The game continues with AobaJousai winning it easily.

Set count

(AobaJousai - 2 Oomisaki - 0)

"We're heading back!"

All Karasuno players got up and heads towards the exit. The twins gave one last look at Seijo, before following the rest of the team.

Through out the bus ride every player slept, tired for having to play two games on their first day. Aiko look out the window lost in thought, her brother grumbling in his sleep beside her, his head on her shoulder.

'From tomorrow onward, if we win, the opponents for the second match for the day will be even stronger than the first. We've got to keep giving it our all for each round'

She'll need to pull an all nighter and watch Seijo's matches.

The crows woke up the moment they arrive back at school. One of the staff called out from the faculty window, saying the team's on TV. This got Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka excited and rush inside the faculty with the others following.

The announcer first showed the teams who are advancing to the 3rd round in block E like Wakunan and Shiratotizawa. Then they showed the teams in block A where the crows are lined up.

Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya expected to be shown on the television after announcing that their school defeated Datekou, but was rather dissapointed that instead of them, the screen showed Oikawa being interviewed on his thoughts of his opponent for tommorrow's match.

"They're a good team!"

The entire group was silent, the teacher tried to cheer them up. Daichi thanks him before walking out, the team follow suit. They enter the gym, the boys sat down on the floor while Aiko and Ukai remain standing.

"Since the debut of the oddball quick, we were able to suprise our opponents, but seeing as you've fought against Seijo before they know our gameplan to a certain extent. Even so your offensive is undeniably high"

After the older coach spoke, Aiko continued.

"Our first order of bussiness is holding out against that serve of Oikawa's. Letting them use that serve to set the flow of the game is the last thing we want to do, and is likely how they do things"

While Aiko explains the older coach began to draw on a white board behind them.

"So we'll go on basic serve formation where everyone except the setter handle recieves, but this time.....the middle blocker Hinata and Tsukishima won't do any serve recieves, but will intead concentrate soley on attacking"

After explaining more details the meeting comes to an end. One of the neighborhood association came and gave a CD or the recording match of Seijo earlier. Aiko immedietly ask if she can have a copy as well and gave her email to send the video instead.

The team all gone home, the twins bought bento boxes for dinner. And watch the copy of the match together in Aiko's laptop, both sitting in the living room couch while eating. The younger Kageyama went to sleep first leaving his sister alone.

"Oi, you better sleep after watching that"

"Yeah, yeah. G'night"

"Hm...night"

Aiko replay the video over and over, until it was past midnight. A notebook besides her, conatining notes she have jotted down. She remove her glasses and rub her eyes, looking at the time it was already 2:30 am. She look at her notes before closing it along with her laptop.

She slump down to her bed after setting her alarm. She pull her two fox stuff toys that has been gifted to her by the twins as a goodbye present when she left Hyogo. Hugging the gray one in her arms, while nuzzling her face to the yellow one besides her head, Aiko finally went to dream land.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hope y'all enjoy!

Stay safe!

Luv you all!