Chapter 25

Oh holy! Bless Daichi, Kuroo and Bokuto's hot thighs!

Everyone thank you so much for the 100k read and 3k votes!!!

I'm trearing right now! Thank you so much for supporting this story!!

I luv you all!

Stay safe!

And enjoy!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The match is starting to get intense, Datekou's blockers are all being lured by Hinata, they focus their attention on him only, blocking all of his attacks.

Aiko smirk, her plan's working.

Futakuchi serve the ball and it was recieve by Daichi a little off, Tanaka gave the ball to Hinata, so he can spike it but got block. As the ball nearly hit the ground Nishinoya gracefully recieve it and sent it to Kageyama who's already in a position to toss.

Hinata quickly run back and postion himself to spike one again, with Tanaka and Daichi following.

"#10's already running back! He's fast!"

"Which of Karasuno's three vanguards will it be!?"

"Right here!!"

"It's #10!!"

Hinata jump high, decieving the blockers.

Aiko smirk in a sadistic way, as Datekou's blockers got fooled by their decoy.

'That's right. Open the path for the Ace'

Behind Hinata, Asahi soars high, slaming the ball above the blokers head, earning anothe point for the crows.

"ALLRRRIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!"

"Hahahaha, Looks like their fired up now!"

Aiko giggle as she watch the boys eyes burn with determination.

Karasuno vs. Datekougyou

1st Set

(25 - 19)

'The way we are now, the 'oddball quick strike' is our axis of attack. We absolutely can't let them stop us from using it, like what happened with Nekoma'

Aiko took the clip board with the players positions on it. Arranging it, before giving it to Ukai, who gave a nod after checking it. He then explain the group the change of rotation.

Aiko stand up and start kicking the air, to check if her knee is already healed, after confirming of no signs of ache, she approach the group.

"Among Datekou's blockers, #7 is especially incredible, but the rest of the team is just as dangerous. Don't forget that"

"Osu!!"

Karasuno vs. Datekougyou

2nd set

(4 - 4)

With Hinata on the back, now the opposing team blockers are mainly focuse on Asahi. When one team gets a point the other will follow shortly.

Datekou's #1 spike the ball, Hinata missing it, but Tsukishima recieve it. Kageyama toss to Hinata, making their quick earning them another point.

"Hinata, Kageyama nice one!"

Ukai look at the young coach beside him. But couldn't ask, because the of how focuse her gaze are set on the match infront of them.

"I'm open!"

Asahi calls for a toss which he recieve. As he is about to spike in the opening between the blockers arms, Aone quickly shift his hand and block the ball.

"Tsk. They did it on pupose...."

"What?"

Ukai look at the girl again, she have her arms cross.

"They made that gap on purpose to force Asahi-senpai to spike there, and that got his spike block"

She watch as Asahi stand there fist clench.

'Endure it senpai'

Asahi's spike flew throught the blockers hand, gaining the opposing team a one touch. Aone run up for a spike.

'Heh. Karasuno has a wall to, y'know'

Aiko smirk when Tsukishima and Asahi successfully block the spike.

"They stop the quick strike!"

"#3 and #11 are Karasuno's tallest players after all"

"Yes a block point!"

Rotations roll out and now Aone is in the back, Karasuno take it as their advantage. Kageyama and Hinata quickly strike their quick, getting their team a point but the opposing team's #1 retrieve it.

"Don't be so full of yourself...!!"

After throwing balls at each other's side of the court, Aone now step up at the front. Karasuno in their match point, one more point for them to proceed to the next round.

Aiko's brow twitch when Hinata's serve went out.

"Oi! Boke what're do ya think yer doing huh!? Ah--!"

'Ahhh, shit! I lose my cool out there! I even use my kansai accent!'

Karasuno watch as their assisstant coach cover herself with a clip board preventing the to see her cherry red face.

"Hahaha I guess it runs in the blood then, Kageyama?"

"I actually don't know"

"Woah! Aiko-chan can do a Kansai accent!? Oi Kageyama can you do it too!?"

"No shut up boke! What's up with that wimpy serve huh!?"

"You jerk....!!"

"The twins vocabulary insult is limited to 'Boke' hahaha"

Sugawara laugh with Yamaguchi beside him.

"And the 'Boke' is only one person in their perspective hahahaha"