Chapter 26

The game resume, the teams spirits lift up a little because of Aiko's outburst earlier.

"Tsukishima!"

Tsukishima spike the ball, but the libero of Datekou recieve it. Datekou spiker spike the ball, but Tanaka cleanly recieve it, sending the ball to Kageyama who then toss it to Asahi.

Asahi grit his teeth as he jump.

'What kind of Ace am I if I can't even score the final point we need!?'

He spike it over a blockers hand, making a rebound. The ball flew all the way back, Nishinoya quickly dive and send the ball high in the air.

"It's back in the air!"

"Left one more time!!"

"Azumane-san!"

Kageyama toss the ball to Asahi, he spike the ball but was block by three blockers. The ball slip and begin to fall on the crows side.

Nishinoya eyes widen, his finger twitch as the ball slowly fall at his side.

'I won't reach it in time'

Aiko look at him intently a smirk slowly forming in her lips.

'He really is a Guardian Deity'

In a split second the ball's in the air once again, Nishinoya quickly slip his foot at the side before the ball touch the ground.

"His foot....!!"

"He save it with his foot!!"

"Woah!! What a guy!"

Asahi recall Aiko have said earlier to him.

"If your spike gets block again, a guardian deity will come to the rescue and keep the ball in play"

"One more time!!!"

Kageyama position himself once again, he was thinking maybe tossing to someone else because the blockers are focused on guarding Asahi.

His eyes suddenly widen when he heard the shout of his third year seniors.

"One more time!"

"Until we finish it!"

As the ball's flying on his way he recall what Sugawara had said to him once in practice.

"Asahi's specialty is a high toss..."

"A bit away from the net"

He mutter to himself, once the ball touch his finger tips, he toss it, the exact toss that suit Asahi.

Aiko grin wider as she witness the toss his brother just gave.

'Tobio's adjusting to the spikers...'

"Go for it Asahi!!! Go!!"

"Knock it down Asahi!!!"

Sugawara and Daichi scream encouraging their ace.

Asahi jump and spike the ball with all of his might. The ball touch the blockers hand but it went to the side, dropping at Datekou's side. Futakuchi run up to dive but it was to late, the ball already drop to the ground.

'TWEEEEEEEEETTT'

(From now on this is the whistle sound.....yung mga libog dyan ah char🤣)

Karasuno vs. Datekougyou

2nd Set

(25 - 22)

Karasuno High School proceed to round 3

"AAAALLLRRRIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!"

The crows celebrate, jumping amd screaming in happiness.

Set count

(Karasuno - 2  Datekougyou - 0)

"Thank you for the game!!"

All players bow and shake hands with each other.

Aiko stand up and stretch following her team out of the court. She stop her tracks when she near a certain court.

Oomisaki vs. Aobajousai

1st Set

(14 - 23)

'That's right. There's no time for relaxing. The battle is not over yet. I still have plenty of work to do'

Right now Datekou's the wall that's protecting the castle, now that the black knights surpass that wall, they'll now be facing the Grand King and his own knights.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Good day everyone!

Stay safe!

Luv you all!