Chapter Eight: Showdown at The Mansion!

Start from the beginning

"Toge Toge!" Togedemaru chittered. "Demaru demaru!" Kirby returned the eargerness.

"Kirby, why don't we have a battle?" Sophocles challenged. Kirby gave a determined smile and nodded.

***Meanwhile***

Galacta Knight sat in the limousine, looking out the window with difficulty because of her height. Lily's pokemon, a white Vulpix named Snowy, sat in between Galacta Knight and Lily.

"What do you like about Alola?" Lily asked quietly.

"I like the atmosphere about the place! It's all laid back and carefree, just like Dreamland! I like the ocean and the beach, the strange creatures that live here. I love the skies, the breezes that come, the space to fly around, everything!" Galacta Knight noted, facing forward with her wings fluttering. Snowy kept on poking them, playing with the feathers that moulted from Galacta Knight's wings.

"Snowy, don't do that, she's a guest," Lillie scolded weakly, picking Snowy up and placing her on her lap. Snowy mewled in reverence. After a few minutes they arrived at the estate where the mansion lived. Lillie's kind servant (though she refused to call him a servant, more of a helper and a friend) opened the door for the girl

"Hobbes, I've got a friend with me. She's not from Alola, or even this world." Lillie informed. "Her name Galacta Knight. Galacta Knight, this is my friend Hobbes."

"Greetings, Galacta Knight, friend of Miss Lillie." He gave a low and dashing bow. Galacta Knight nodded, also bowing.

"Hello, Hobbes. Nice to meet you." Galacta Knight greeted. "What do you think we should do, Lillie?"

"I think we should have a snack before doing something. Does that sound good?" Lily proposed and Galacta Knight nodded. Hobbes opened the double doors of the mansion.

"Come in. I will have some food prepared for you." Hobbes smiled. Lillie showed her friend to the dining room, where a platter of assorted macarons was placed down in front of them after a few moments. Galacta Knight sighed in content.

"Thank you! Since I'm not picky about showing my face unlike Meta Knight, I will be just fine taking off my mask." Galacta Knight took of her mask (Undoing the strap and taking the mask of the horns) to reveal her face. Lillie gasped and smiled.

"You look so cool!" She complimented. Indeed, Galacta Knight was magenta all around with raspberry blushes on her cheeks. Her eyes were a strawberry red (But not in a creepy way) with short eyelashes. Two horns poked atop her head.

"Thank you!" Galacta Knight replied, taking a macaron and placing it in her mouth, carefully chewing, savouring the taste. "Wow, these... I don't know what they are. They're delicious!"

"These are macarons. I guess you don't have them back at home?" Lillie said. As they were about to strike up another conversation, a voice cut through the silence.

"Lillie, who is that?" A stern male voice came from behind Galacta Knight, from in a shadow of the corner of the room. 

"Gladion, this is Galacta Knight. She came from an Ultra Wormhole." Lily introduced.

"If this 'Galacta Knight' is from an Ultra Wormhole, wouldn't be classified as an Ultra Beast?" Gladion came from the corner of the room. His hair was a very pale blond, and had jade green eyes like Lillie's. "Don't we need to get rid of it?"

"Hey, I'm not an Ultra beast, I am a Puffball. They come from Planet Popstar, and I just so happen to be known as the strongest warrior in the galaxy." Galacta Knight replied fiercely. "Back off, and I won't have to defend myself from a native from this land." Snowy mewled at Gladion and Galacta Knight angrily, as if trying to stop them from getting into an argument with someone who they just met.