<•=•>. .59. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV
I woke Up Saturday Morning and got dressed, so I could Pick up Sage from Mitsuki's Place. Katsuki Apparently had already gotten up so he could go to the Gym so Today It was just me. Since I was Tired I didn't put up my hair, Instead I Put it a ponytail. I was wearing a Black T-Shirt that said 'Riot' and a pair of cuffed jeans.

Once I got to Mitsuki's house I was greeted with a dog. "Umino Get back Over here!" Misuki called, then She Turned to Me "Sorry, He's still getting used to people"

"Oh Its fine, But when Did you get Him?" I said

"Last Month actually, He's Only two months Old. Here Come In" She said. I stepped Into the house walking over towards the Living Room "Sage is Still asleep, and I was planing on Making Pancakes Want some?" Mistuki asked

"Sure" I responded, Taking a seat on the couch. Umino almost immediately sat next to me, so I started petting him. A few Minutes later Sage walked down the stairs. "Good Morning" She said tiredly rubbing her eyes

"Good morning" I said getting up from the couch. Her eyes immediately lit up then she ran over to me and gave me a hug "Daddy!" She said

"So, How was School?" I asked after being released from the hug

"It was super fun! I meet a girl Who is two years older then me named Eri and! And! A boy named Kota and He's also my friend now!" I could tell she was becoming more like a child her age, other then an 'Astral Child'. She she did say this would happen.

•Flashback•
"-There will come a time when I am no longer able to be called back into the astral world. This will only happen once I am In the real world for 9 months. It's like When a mother has a Child, The fetus has to grow and Form inside of the Person for 9 months. After this happens I will not retain any information about the astral world or Memory's from Your childhood, The memories will only show up as mere dreams. Another thing is My birthday, Which is the day you met me March 11th. If you have any other questions after I turn into a human child ask a doctor, though they do not tell you but this is even possible in daily life is a part of their skill set to know how astral children work"
•End Of Flashback•

"-And Also I have a teacher, Her name Is Ms Elinor and She's from America and She said I was Really Really Smart!!!" Sage seemed Quite happy with her life at school "That's Great Sage" I said, then I felt my phone Vibrate in my jeans. I took my phone out to see that Katsuki had Texted me

•••••••••••••••
(BakuBabe💖) Where are You?

(Me) I'm At Your Moms House

(BakuBabe💖) Stay There, I'm coming over DO NOT EXIT THE HOUSE!

(Me) Why? Whats Wrong?

(BakuBabe💖) A Villain is Destroying Musutafu looking for Everyone in our squad and Toga. Pinky, Toga, Pikachu, Shinsou, and Flex Tape are at the dorms being Protected By Aizawa so I was told to Find you and Stay there.

(Me) Why is a Villain Looking For us?

(BakuBabe💖) I don't know

(Me) Okay, See you soon
•••••••••••••••

"What's Wrong Daddy?" Sage said, she must of saw the worry in my eyes

"Oh Nothing! Uh, Are you Hungry? I hear Nana is Making Breakfast Lets go See her" I tried my hardest to keep a The look of worry off my face as we entered the kitchen. "Why Good Morning Sage, Did you sleep well?" Mitsuki said the second she saw us enter.

"Yep!" Sage said sitting at the Breakfast Bar

"That's Good. Well I happened to Just finish making breakfast" Mitsuki grabbed two plates of Pancakes then set one plate in front of Sage and One in front of me. "Mitsuki can I talk to you for a moment" she looked at me then nodded.

Once we We're out of the room I explain to her what was going on. "It's going to be okay, the other hero's will take care of the villain and all Will be well again so don't worry." I nodded and we went back to the kitchen.

Welp That is all for now my lil wolf pups cya!

#MitsukiIsBestMom