<•=•>. .24. .<•=•>

Kirishima's POV
I had to stay at the hospital till I was stable, so I was there about a week. I had to get special training so My quirk didn't activate inside my body.

About a month had passed since I was in the hospital, and life was going fairly good until I heard this on TV:
"A teenage boy that goes by the name 'Grape Juice' has a escaped jail be on high alert. He was originally arrested for rape and sexual assault"
Once I heard that I froze in shock and pure terror. Most of the class had heard the news since they where also in the common room. Katsuki came up to me and said "Don't worry, I'll make sure that little Pervert doesn't get near you"
The school had hired some police officers to guard the dorms, two at a time then every six hours they would rotate out and there would be two different police officers. The whole time Katsuki stayed by my side making sure nothing would happen to me. But one day I was walking to school with Katsuki and someone snatched me away and knocked me out. When I woke up I was in a strange room strapped to a bed, then I heard a voice saying "Eijin, Eijin, Eijin.... You Poor defenseless Girl, You deserve all that's coming to you!"
They stepped into the light, and there Was Mineta but he looked different He was Taller and had muscles. "H-How?" I said scared for my life
"I got help from a few people in prison, the rest is classified"
As he was saying that he started to get closer to the bed, but before he could reach it the villain Toga stabbed him in the back "Oh my God I'm so freakin done with this guy, Oh hey your Izuku's friend right?"
I nodded my head
"Well, you're in luck you get to see him soon because the league doesn't need you so you get to go back to your normal teenage life" after she said that she Cut me loose " well I can't let you go just yet I'm going to have to knock you out because I don't want to finding out where this place is, somehow that grape juice guy found out where our hideout was, Oh and by the way apparently you've been missing foura week so I'll bring you back to civilization just it might hurt a bit." and with that she knocked me out.
I woke up in an Ally that was fairly close to the dorms so I got on my feet and started walking. Once I got to the dorms I spotted Katsuki so I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Both of us started to cry, then Mina came outside and yelled "OH MY GOD KIRI ITS YOU!!" So to that of course the rest of the class came running.
After our little Reunion Aizawa had me go to the nurse to get checked out and then told me to take it easy because of how much I've been through.

buff-neta

buff-neta

That's all for now folks~
Byee my lil wolf pups!! 🖤💖