<•=•>. .46. .<•=•>

The Video is the best thing ever created lmfao, it's by Blood Pact Cosplay

Bakugou's POV
Once we all got to the park A bunch of people stopped us because unlike yesterday Non of us hid the fact that where Hero's. We ended up walking to Olivanders to get Wands. When we got there Flex Tape and Shinsou Totally Started to Nerd out Talking about how cool it was, and eventual Eijiro Joined in. After we got our wands Mina wanted to gt something to drink so we went to The Leaky Cauldron and got Butter Beer.

Wail we where walking down Diagon Ally I saw a Familiar Face. I didn't Notice who it was at first because I was in the middle of talking to Eijiro "-Eijiro Do you have your Hero Licence with you at the moment?" I said realizing who the person was

"Yeah, Why?, Whats Wrong"

"We Might need to do some 'Unexpected' Hero Work, I'll Ask Shinsou To bring Sage back to our Hotel Room"

"Katsuki whats Wrong? Your Scaring me"

"Desouru is here, But I don't Think He's Noticed us Yet" Eijiro Froze

"I-I'll tel-l the oth-ers, You T-ell Shi-nsou" He said Voice shaking, After I Told Shinsou He took Sage and Left. Pikachu Told the Authorities to get as many people out of the park as soon as possible without Sounding an alarm, so he wouldn't suspect anything, but he did. Once he spotted us he became enraged "Why the H*ll are you Still alive!" he yelled looking directly at me I activated my Quirk And tried to attack him, but he dodged it. "that was weak" he said, He then ran towards me touched my shoulder, as I tried to run over to the side of the path to get away. "Lets Use my Quirk shall we?" He clapped his hands together and I fell to the ground, my conciseness quickly leaving me.

No One's POV

"Katsuki!" the red haired boy yelled as Bakugou hit the ground "What Did you do to him!" Kirishima was now Deeply angered

"I just used my Quirk, Dream, Don't worry he's still alive just sleeping"

**
Name: Gai Desoru
Quirk: Dream- Once he touches someone He can Force them into a deep sleep and make them relive their Best dream or worst Nightmare, as well as take factors of the Dream/Nightmare and make them real. If it is a nightmare the person will be able to wake naturally, but if it is a dream there has been no proof that the person can wake up (Yet)
**

Kirishima was totally P*ssed off so he tried to run at Desoru, but Mina held him back "Kiri wait! You cant get near him, Or he'll use his quirk on you too. Let Sero, Kami, and I Deal with him, You take care of Bakugou" The boy nodded his head and ran over to his Fiancé.

Kaminari Shot his electricity at Desoru wail Sero Tried to get him with his tape, But He dogged the attacks. While this was going on Kirishima was Trying to wake Bakugou but it seemed to be no use.

Welp thats all for now my lil wolf pups cya!!!<3