<•=•>. .37. .<•=•>

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️: this chapter contains self Harm and touchy subjects

Also for the sake of the fanfic Bakugou's blood type is now O

Ok btw I forgot what day it was so we're gonna say that the last chapter was on Monday

Kirishima's POV
The next morning I woke up early again, it was around 5am, so I just started to get ready. Once I was done I walk down to the common room, this Time I left Katsuki A note saying I left, so he wasn't worried. Once I got there I made myself breakfast, ate it, then left.
Of course, I wasn't going straight to school I went to the pharmacy first.
I needed to grab something before school, Pain Meds.
When I got out of the pharmacy I quickly took one, because of how bad my arm was hurting. 'D*mn the blade must have gone too deep' I thought

I arrived at school around 7, just like the day before. To my surprise Katsuki arrived at the same time.
"Hey" I said as we walked into the Empty classroom.
"Eijiro Can we talk?" Once he said that my heart started racing, Did Mina tell him what happens last night?
"S-Sure" I said trying to hide my Anxiety
He sat down in his chair wail I sat in mine, then he started "I've noticed that recently you've been Upset and Have been acting d-different recently.....I'm worried" I started to tear up, But I still couldn't tell what had happened Remembering one of the things Desoru said 'If you tell Boyfriend about anything that relates to what you saw and what I told you, the Nightmare you had will inevitably come true'
Crying, I told him "I-m Sorry I can't tell you, please forgive me, If I tell you bad things will happen.."
He looked at me then said "Well I'll always be right here with you, don't you worry" then he stood up and pulled me into a hug wail I buried my head in his chest. "I love you" he whispered in my ear
"I love you too" I whispered back.

~Time Skip brought to you by, Todoroki's Secret love child theories~

Bakugou's POV
It's been about two days since the whole thing with Eijiro, and it was painful to watch him suffer and I couldn't do anything about it....

Oh Sh*t I forgot my bachelor party is in 2 says, D*mmit, remembering that I had a prior engagement the next day right after school I went to the store to get a few things, but when I got back I saw horrible site....

My fiancé was on the floor wail blood covered his arms and legs. I immediately called an ambulance then texted Mina texted Mina to get Sensei Aizawa over to our dorm right now. As this was all happening I had flashbacks to the first time this happened at the beginning of our Second year. Eijiro was rushed to the hospital, wail Sensei Aizawa and I where in the ambulance as well.

When we got there Sensei and I sat in the waiting room for hours, and when I checked the time it was already 9pm. Eventually I had accidentally dozed off to sleep

No One's POV
About an hour after Bakugou had fallen asleep A nurse had walked in so Aizawa woke up Bakugou and The nurse said "Kirishima, Eijiro?" Both of them nodded
"From what we found out the patient had cut extremely deep into his skin and passed out due to blood loss, Stress, and Anxiety. As well as since he has lost so much blood we're suspecting that he Will be in a Minor coma for A few days, during that time we will need to give him a blood transfusion as well as a donor with his blood type, type O"
"I'm type O Use mine, just please save him" Bakugou said desperately
"All righty come with me, We'll set it up, and sir if you want to see him the room number is 104D"
And with that both the nurse and Bakugou we're off.

~Time skip Brought to you by Bakugou kind heart~
(2 days later)

Bakugou's POV
I ended up being allowed to stay with my fiancé, I haven't left his side otter then to Use the restroom—I haven't even eaten much either.
At Around 4pm every day so far Mina and Sensei Aizawa have come to visit him.

Mina walked in, with Sensei following right behind. "Bakugou May I talk to you?" He said stopping at the doorway, "Um ok" I responded, he followed me out of the room and closed The door before he started speaking
"Bakugou, I know this is hard for you and I know you are worried about your fiancé, but You haven't taken care of yourself, especially after that blood transfusion you should be eating.
Please, Go back to the dorms Eat something and Take a shower, i'll watch Kirishima while you're gone"
I look down towards the Floor not wanting to leave Eijiro, but eventually I Agreed.

Welp that's all for now my lil wolf pups Cya