Chapter 20 : Regain Composure

I couldn't help but stare at Y/N with her serious face interrogating the Rick. My heart was beating so fast at the sight of her, she's so perfect.

Rick's POV

I stood there while Y/N question the Rick she cuffed to her radiator. "Tell me Rick what dimension are you from?" Y/N said in a serious tone but had a smile on her face crouching near the Rick. "B-065" The Rick said it's voice shivering as he looked at Y/N terrified he might die. I chuckle quietly to myself.

"Why were you he*urp*re dipshit?" I asked him directly and the Rick faced me brow raised in shock. "Now, now Rick C-137, we shouldn't talk to guests in that tone. Be more welcoming." She said still looking at the Rick in front of her, he face Y/N again. My heart dropped when she called me that, but I just shrugged it off she might be doing that to sound more professional.

"But yes, C-137 is correct, why did you come here?" She said in a soothing voice, I saw her hand grab something from her back pocket. "N-n-no reason I just want- AHHGG" The Rick was cut off when Y/N stabbed his leg with what I assume was a small pocket knife.

"Tell me the truth B-065." She said her tone now more serious but in a sort of singing way as if she was talking to a child. "I-i-i swear I j-just wanted t-to to see what e-everyone was t-talking about!" The Rick said pain in his voice. "Tsk tsk tsk, I didn't wanna do this but I've always disagreed with people who lie their way to live." She said her voice had venom in it. She turned the blade sideways in the Rick's leg and pulled making the Rick scream in pain as his stab wound only grew larger.

"T-they sent me t-to ki-kidnap you." the Rick said eyes rolling back from pain sweat began to drip down his jaw. "T-they wanted y-you cloned." He added and with that Y/N pulled her blade away from it's leg making me squirm.

"I assume this 'them' is the council?" Y/N asked boldly as she stood from her place, shoving her knife back in her pocket. The Rick nods still in pain. Y/N turned to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Do whatever you want with him, clean up after you've made your mess." She said and sat on the couch behind me. I grinned at the Rick pulled out my portal gun and set the coordinates to the shredder dimension, shot the portal underneath the Rick. He hung from the radiator as his lower half entered the portal he screamed before he was cut in half. I un-cuffed his upper body and let it enter the portal. I soon as portal closed I went over to Y/N.

"They want me cloned? Am I the only one that exist in the entire multiverse?Rick?" Y/N said worry in her voice. I held her in my arms. "Hush, It'll be alright I'll protect you." I said reassuring her everything will be alright. She pulled away from my hug and leaned in. I kissed her more passionately holder her tight. We pull away I saw a smile form on her lips telling me she'll be fine.

"You should go back Morty might be wondering where you went." She said to me still smiling, I nod and she walked me out the door she waved at me and closed the door as I walked across the street and back to my garage.

Morty walked in and sure enough he asked me where I went. "W-where were you l-last night R-rick?" I smile and turned to him he gave me a confused look. "Let's g-go some*urepp*where Morty, just just another one of Ri-rick and Morty adventures Morty." I said ignoring his question he looked at me his face lit up. I laugh as he jumped up and down as I opened a portal to another planet.

Time skip~

"T-that was f-fun Rick!" Morty said as soon as we entered the garage through the portal. "D-did you see h-how I kicked that a-alien's a-ass Rick?" He said throwing punches in the air I laugh at him. "C-Course I d*urrrp*did kid." I said while I pat his head, he yawned. "I should turn in for the night, n-night Rick." He said I smile at him and nod. "Night."

I was about to sit in my chair when I saw Y/N's house, lights still turned on.'It's already late the hell is she still doing up?'I said to myself and walked over to her house and knocked. No answer. I twist the door knob and to my surprise it was open. I walked myself in and saw Y/N in the couch on her laptop wearing headphones. I grin to myself as and idea popped in my head.

I went to the light switch and turned off all of the lights including the kitchen. "SHIT!" I heard Y/N say out load as she closed her laptop blocking all the source of light. "The hell happened to the lights?" She said to herself as if she was talking to someone. I hear a thud probably Y/N hitting something. "Fuck. This is why I hate the dark. Though I'm starting to miss my eye's full capability..." She said sounding a bit sad, I frown. What does she mean by full capability? I thought to myself.

I stiffen when I felt Y/N hands on my torso lightly feeling it, I tried not to move I even hold my breath as she traveled her hands up my chest. "When did my curtains become so soft?" She wondered to herself, slipping her arm up my shirt she quickly pulled her hands back a soon as a light groan escaped my mouth.

"R-rick?" She said and placed a hand back on my chest. I flicked the lights on again a small grin played on my face when I saw her red flushed face. "You li-liked what you f*urrp*felt?" I said teasingly and grabbing her by the waist. Her face becomes bright red. I chuckle.

"W-what are you st-still doing up so-so late?" I asked her and lifted her face to look at me.
"I was writing, I guess I didn't notice the time." She said. I nod "By the w-way what do you me*urrrp*mean by your e-eye's full capacity?" I asked curious at what she said earlier. She walks to the couch and grabbed her laptop. "I used to have cat like eyes that could see in the dark, I lost that ability a few months earlier before I woke up in your garage." She said as she touched the lower area under her eyes. "My (e/c) eyes used to have slits for pupils, like a cat's. One morning I looked at myself in the mirror and the slits were just gone, vanished." She said her voice almost cracking from sadness though she fought back her tears. "They used to be so pretty back then." she adds and a few tears escaped her eyes failing to hold them back anymore.

I wiped her tears with my palm and hugged her. I hear her sniffle laughs as she said "I'm sorry I shouldn't cry on you like this." she pulls away but I just hugged her again. "oh hush let me hug you a little longer." I said and felt my chest getting wet from her tears. I pat her back in an effort to comfort her.

"G-give me a fe*urrp*few samples o-of your DNA." I said an idea blocking my mind, she pulls away and cocked one of her brows. "I'm g-gonna see i-if I ca*urrp*can help you." I said turning my head away from her. "Really?!" She exclaimed, I look back at her, her wet lashes fluttering as her eyes glimmered in excitement. I nod and gave her a small smile. She pulls me up the stairs and in to her bedroom. She sat me down on her bed as she scrambled around in her drawers, she pulled out a syringe and a small test tube with a lid. She sits down on a spare stool and wrapped the upper part of her arm with some rubber band tugging it with her teeth. Y/N flicks the cap off the syringe and tapped on her vein. She sticks the needle in and sucked the blood into the syringe filling it up quickly. She let's go the rubber before she pulled the syringe out, placing a ball of cotton on the tiny wound. She filled up the test tube and closed the lid, then she plucks a strand of her hair placing both in a zip lock bag and handed it to me.

I was still a bit shocked when I took her samples from her, she smiled down at me so innocent. "Are you sleeping over again?" She asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sure why not?" I said placing the zip lock on her bedside. She changes into her comfy clothes and cuddled close to me drifting of to sleep. I ran my fingers in her hair and kissed her forehead as I drift off to sleep as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 bitches!!! Whew I was almost running out off brain juice writing this after I wrote that sexual chapter before this..luckily I still had enough to finish this, anyways

Byee~~