Singing is My Life-Chpt 6

We got into the Airport at the right time. It was a miracle. Finn has a knack for being late. But then again, so do me, so together we make a really late date. But we got there and he started looking around for his cousin. Of course I would've too but I didn't know what he/she looked like.

"There he is!" Finn yelled while running to his cousin. I still didn't see who he was running to but I just kinda slowly walked over to where he was running. Suddenly Finn disappeared and where he used to be was a huge gaggle or arms. It was almost scary. But once they were done with their little man-hug thing Finn introduced me.

"Ryan this is Ray, Ray this is Ryan" Finn said.

He was extremely happy. Ryan must be his favorite cousin. I stuck my hand out and Ryan took it but held it longer than I expected. He also had an extremely strong grip and he like buffer than...Sam or Uncle. (You don't want to know how I know that Uncle is buff. I once walked in on him and what's-her-face his Ex-Wife)

"Wow, nice handshake. Very...strong?" I said trying to be nice.

"Well, I must say, I'm good with my hands" Said Ryan God! He's one of those guys who like me! Ugh, I am going out with his cousin for god's sake!

"Hey, Ryan, she's MY girlfriend. Lay off" said Finn getting protective. Good job Finn I wanted to say don't let him date me!

"Well I'm sure glad that I'm staying for the rest of the semester!" Ryan said with a cocky grin.

"So, do you sing? Because Finn is like the KING of glee club so he might be able to make you popular, or at least liked." I said.

"Is that even a question? I'm the best singer you could ever hear!" said Ryan once again with the cocky smiles.

"You know, he reminds me of someone. He's kind of a mix of Rachel and Puck." I say to Finn. Finn then busts out into laugher.

"I was just thinking the EXACT thing! This must be the reason were DATING" Finn said with emphases on the "Dating".

"Fine dude! Oh yeah, Cupcake says hi." Ryan said. He shot Finn a knowing look. Apparently it was an inside secret and I wasn't going to pry, until me and Finn was alone. Once we all settled down and stopped being angry and other odd emotions Ryan picked up his bags and followed me and Finn to Finns car. Finn unlocked the truck and while Ryan was back their putting his stuff away Finn and I had a private talk.

"You NEVER said your cousin was a pervert." I violently whispered.

"Sorry first time a guys sees a hot girl there perverts. It takes a while for that to go away." Finn said. I hate it that some guys were just all knowing! That's the girl's job!

"Ok, but when does it wear off?" I asked. I didn't know how long I could go with this guy being perverted around me.

"Well, that's the thing; he's never grown out of that phase. He's always been a doosh and always will be. Until he finds a nice girl that will straighten him out, he will always be a doosh bag." Finn said. I'd never heard Finn use such bad words!

"whatcha guys talking about?" said Ryan as he walked around the car.

"Nothing, just the best way to get you to your new house." Finn said. Good thing Finn was a semi-good liar.

"Wait, I get my OWN house?" asked Ryan.

"Yeah, your dad bought it for you!" said Finn. Clearly Ryan was RICH!

"Cool! Now no one has to hear the sounds girls will make when I bring them to it." said Ryan once again being cocky. Does he ever be nice and not...nasty?

"Yeah, great" Finn and I said at the same time being extremely sarcastic. We all got in the car Finn driving, I'm in shot gun, and Ryan is laying in the back.

"You know lying down in the back is illegal! Finn could get a ticket." I said trying to save Finn.

"Oh, it would do him some good! He needs some adventure in his life. Because clearly you don't like to put out!" said Ryan. WHAT THE HELL!!! I thought HE wouldn't know. For all he could care we do it every night. We don't but we could!

We dropped Ryan off at his small house and then went back to Finns place. I still didn't want to go back to my house and face Uncle.