Singing is My Life-Chpt.2

Once we got inside I went straight to my room which was surprisingly empty. I guess Terry cleaned all her stuff out that day. That was good news for me but how did she get a key? I put my stuff on my bed the sat down.

"Where's all your stuff?" asked Finn

"It's in that closest. I couldn't put anything up because Terry hadn't really cleaned out this room yet so I just had the bed, but since she cleaned it out today I kinda want to fill my room up like I want it!!! Would you help me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok but for a price." Said Finn

"Ok, what's the price?" I asked.

"A kiss and you have to be my girlfriend." He said with a triumphant grin on his face.

"I thought you liked Rachel?" I asked Finn trying to look innocent

"I did but then I got over her. I like you now." He said leaning in.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked

"Yes!" I whispered. Then I gave his a kiss. When he kissed back it was sweet and not lustful. We kissed for a few minutes but then we heard the door to the house open and we slid out mouths away. He started whipping off lipstick while I started getting the tarp over the floor and taking a few open paint cans out. I stuck a wet paintbrush in his hand and he went to a wall and started painting. When Will stuck his head in here to see what we were doing all he saw was us painting the now empty room. He smiled and then went to his room to do something. Once we finished painting the room black Finn started on painting the ceiling black too. Since he was so tall he didn't need the latter to reach the top. Once he was done with that we thought we would let it dry so we went out for dinner. We went to my favorite place. It's like a Chinese/Mongolian barbeque place! It's awesome!!! He bought. While we were eating we talked about Glee and all the people in it.

"Has Kurt come out of the closest yet?" I asked trying not to sound rude but epically failing.

"Yeah but he hasn't gone any more public than Glee club." Reported Finn

"Oh," I said "Why's Rachel so mad at me?" I asked Finn

"Rachel's only hates you because you're better than her, because your competition." He said

"Well then why doesn't she hate you?" I asked

"Because I'm a guy, she NEEDS a male lead that's as good as her if not better. If Puck or I weren't here she would crumble."

"So now I'm going to hog all her sunshine?" I asked

"Yeah but she'll get over it, she always does. You might want to watch your back though. She will try to stab you down." He said looking dead-serious.

"Great! A little bit of healthy competition is all I need to WIN!!!" I said. We finished up and he got up to pay. Then we walked outside to his car.

"Since this was our first official date can I have another kiss?" he asked. Well at least he's polite about it I thought to my self. he leaned down and kissed me the same as last time. It was sweet and loving. It was nice. I have had some really bad kisses in my time and this was by far the best I've ever had. I leaned against the car and we continued kissing. We kissed for a few minutes till my phone rang saying I have a text. I picked up the phone and looked at it.

Will Shuster- Get Home NOW!!!

Ray Shuster- Ok, Ok were coming. But can Finn spend the night? We won't do anything I SWEAR!!!

Will Shuster- Fine but get home NOW!

"Hey that was Will. He says I have to get home now. But he said you can stay over! I mean if you want to?" I said with puppy dog eyes again.

"Sure, I mean why not? Were not going to do anything right?" he asked

"No were not were just going to talk and finish up my room. I want a manly point of view on it." I reassured

"Ok, well then lets get you back home before he kills one of us." He said with a laugh.

"Okay" and with that we were speeding down the streets down to my house. He dropped me off then opened the window

"Hey I'm going to go get some stuff and I'll be back! Love you!"

"Love you too!" I said right before he left.

Suddenly my phone buzzed vibrating my butt.

Will Shuster- Where R U?

Ray Shuster- I'm at the door. Chill out!

I went inside and found Kurt and Rachel in the house. They both had over night bags over there shoulders.

"Thanks Mr. Shoe. Were going to spend the night if that's ok?" said Rachel.

"Yeah that's fine." Will said eyeing me.

"Great. Ray lets go to your room." said Kurt.

"Okay but it's not done. It's just plain black." I said looking scared at what they plan to do. When did Kurt start hating me? I asked myself. Suddenly the door bell rang and in came Finn also with an over night bag. He was the only one who I planned on coming over. He looked as scared as I did.

"Oh Finn, how nice of you to come and help us welcome the Ray!!!" Rachel said with fake love dripping from her voice. We all started heading for my room with Finn holing my hand.

"Her rooms not done yet, all it has on it is black paint." Said Finn trying to make them stop and talk in front of an audience.

"No it's not. We took the liberty of redoing it for you. I think you'll like it. We called Tina for a little help." Kurt Said. When we walked in Tina was on a latter finishing up the ceiling. It looked amazing!!! The walls were black like Finn and I had done but they were covered in neon green music notes. On the ceiling was a huge neon green star. It was so cool! Then they had moved in all my furniture and painted them black with neon green stars again! Then when they turned off the lights are the stars glowed in the dark. It was AWESOME!!! I went and hugged everyone even Rachel!

"Thanks guys this is really the best welcoming gift ever! Thanks!!!" I said on the bridge of tears.

"You're w-welcome, Now that it's all dry Kurt and Rachel planned on s-spending the night. I leave now." Tina said as she left the room. Then I noticed she'd brought a bag too!

"Tina, why don't you stay too?" I asked.

"Sure, I mean I did bring a bag!" she said walking back into my room.

We all then had a sleepover filled with fun! Then the clock struck midnight.