Caregiver | Part 27

"Please...?"

You became speechless, and you turned around to gather your thoughts together. 'Just do it, Suyin. Do your job as a caregiver for goodness sake!' Your mind mentally scolding you, and you nodded.

"Okay." You said, turning back around and faced him. "Okay, Taehyung." You repeated, faking a smile just to cover up the obvious nervous in you.

"Although..."

He said, making you halt. "Although... what?"

He pointed to your behind. "You should close the door."

You blinked. "The door?"

"Yes. So the water will not splash outside."

'Oh... that makes sense.' You scratched the top of your head, still having doubts. But of course, you ended up closing the bathroom door.

You took a deep breath, turning around to face him again. Okay so, there's a bathtub and a detachable shower faucet above the bathtub faucet.

Shower? Or bathtub?

"Should I let the shower faucet down for you or...?"

He shook his head.

"Clothes off first." The way he said it like it was nothing giving you the look of utterly shocked to your face. "Ah okay then, I should—"

"No you are not."

You frowned. "What do you mean? You're about to take off your clothes so I have to turn around."

"You're still going to see me with no clothes later on so you better come here and help me taking off my clothes."

You couldn't tell if he was just joking or not, but he looked dead serious and you didn't have any choice but to obey him. But nevertheless, your entire face began to heat up.

You don't feel like going but your feet miraculously moving forward and now you stood right in front of him. The situation somehow really puzzling and you looked like that meme of a confused lady with some calculus formulas floating around.

Which one you should go for first? Shirt, or pants?

"Suyin."

His deep voice managed to snap your thoughts and bring you back to reality. "Pants I guess?" You blurted, unintentionally.

You cupped your mouth as he raised his eyebrows.

"Pants?" He asked.

You shook your head. "No, I mean. Uh... I'm sorry what did you said just now?" You stammered, the heat that radiated to your face now spreading to your ears.

"I only called your name. Because you were spacing out and it makes me feel invisible." He explained, and it definitely made you feel like hitting yourself with the toilet tank cover. "And you said 'pants', so I wonder what were you thinking just now..."

Yep. You definitely needed to hit yourself with that ceramic toilet tank cover now. Just kidding.

"Nothing important." You replied in a trembling voice. "Let's get this over with."

He singlehandedly unbuttoned his collar T-shirt, and the way he showed his side profile while unbuttoning was really... fascinating. And, distracting. He raised his hand up high, cueing you to pull the shirt off of him.

You leaned forward, grasping the hem of his shirt and gently pulled it upward. Your fingers brushed against his chest, collarbone then across his bare shoulders, and damn... his body was hot.