Caregiver | Part 19

Jungkook loosened his arms, freeing you from the hug. At the same time Taehyung closed his eyes again.

You walked away from Jungkook, reaching out your hand to the doorknob to close the door. You took a good look at Taehyung who was sleeping for a few seconds before you closed it.

"Hey, um... sorry again for bothering you in the middle of your work. I should've called his mom instead and told her about this but, yeah I don't want to upset her either." You apologised. Jungkook shook his head as he walking his way to you.

"Don't be. I'm really glad that you gave me a call." He stuffed his hands into his pockets. You smiled, diverted your eyes from him because of the closeness he stood in front of and the way he fixed his gaze on you.

He looked way different from the first time you met him. He wore an oversized white plain shirt and a black sweatpants when you met him before. His hair was pretty much messy that time, and he looked really cute.

But now, he stood tall in front of you in his office wear... he looked like a whole different person. That dark blue worsted wool blazer he was wearing seemed perfectly fit to his muscular torso along with the black colour of the slim skinny slack pants fitted his long legs. And that neat hairstyle of his which obviously had been applied with a hairspray somehow completed his whole look.

He looked drop dead gorgeous.

Not just the look that had took your breath away, the scent you inhaled when he hugged you earlier also got you... captivated. Now that he standing pretty close to you, you inhaled that man's fragrance again as you breathed.

You were stunned when he suddenly took off his blazer, only to be left wearing a white collared undershirt. That shirt fitted him a bit too much that you can see the muscles of his arms popped up. And you couldn't tell whether he was flexing or not.

"Have you eaten yet?"

His voice startled you, blinking your eyes and averted your eyes from his toned arms to his eyes. As if that made any difference to your increasing heartbeat. His good looking face made your heart beating way crazier than it already is.

"Maybe..." you blurted subconsciously. Jungkook looked at you in confusion, not quite understand to what you said. "I'm sorry what?"

"Um... I mean, no." You cleared your throat when his voice broke your reverie. He put his hand to his backside, struggling to take out something from his back pocket. And you grabbed the opportunity to take a step backward, because standing too close to this good looking man was too much for you to handle.

He looked at the phone in his hand to check out the time, and it was almost noon. "I'll order takeout food for us." He said, gesturing you to take a seat while he ordered for the takeout.

You nodded, attempting to help him to put his blazer away but you halted. That definitely didn't felt right. Why are you like this??

You turned around and pinched really hard on your arm as you walking your way to the living room. You plopped yourself on the couch, constantly looking over your shoulder to... okay gotta admit you were actually checking him out.

You were amazed by his great style even though he was just wearing his office attire. The way he walking leisurely to the wall and leaned against with one hand holding a phone and another hand stuffed into his slack pants pocket, he looked exactly like he was straight out of the famous fashion magazine. Or in suit photoshoot which is even better.