shallow love

The doctors said I was in a coma. But I'm not , I was awake and I was trying to get their attention. I walked up to Derek and started to touch his face. He had deep worry lines on his face . He quickly turned to the sound of someone walking in. The doctor stood at the entrance and asked for my family. I tried getting everyone's attention but they wouldn't look at me. Then the doctor asked where Shawn was

. At first I was confussed like who's Shawn then I remember him saying my brother. Everyone was confused and Missy told him I don't have a brother, which was true. I was still searching my mind for any clue of a brother when someone from the other side of the room said something.

I turned toward the voice. All the memories came back.
*flash back*

"Shawny!!!" I yelled in my five year old voice.

"Yes, Ellie?" My 6 year old brother asked me, turning to face me with a smile.

"Can we go ice skating?" I asked and pointed to a pond that had frozen overWe were taking a walk outside since Shawn new I loved the snow.

"I guess if we're real careful." He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the pond. He took the first step and when he didn't fall in , I jumped up and started to run around on the ice.

*sound of ice breaking*

"Ellie!!!!" My brother screamed. The ice buckled in under me and I fell in. Cold. I couldn't think , I remembered to hold my breath. Something pulled at my jacket an pulled me up. They pulled me into a hug and started to carry me. I couldn't move. When we got to our destination I heard my moms voice. They started to fuss over me and brought me to something soft. My mother tended to me and then left me to talk to my dad and brother. I remember hearing them say how "he" needed to go that "he" was a bad influence and was getting me in trouble. And I realised that "he" was Shawn , my best friend, my brother . The worst part is he said he would go.

*end of flash back*

That was the reason I took swim classes. For him but I feel so sad I frogot. I feel like he's always been there but I've just never noticed. My parents acted like nothing Evert happened after that they said I never had a brother , the worst part is I belived them.

Everything started to get brighter around me. My hands started to glow and the glow and it traveled up my whole body. It got so bright I had to squint. I heard someone scream that there was something wrong. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in a bed staring at a nurse. Everyone around me started to scream with joy.

"That was close ." A doctor to my left said . I realised I probly almost died when I woke up. Just in time.

The doctor who came out to talk to everyone came in and brought my friends and brother. Me and shall!n made eye contact and I remembered what he said to me before he left. I will be back Ellie . I started to cry and he ran to me . I pulled him in a tight hug and squeezed like I would never let go. He was finnaly back .

Everyone gathered around me hugging me with joy. After a while I got tired and the doctors said only one at a time now.

Shawn stayed with me and we talked about life after he left. I told him about mark and how I was moving back to flordia and how I got a job and I start sat. He told me it was Thursday. He said I would probably be able to work by then .

Someone knocked on the door and nurse came in and said Shawn had to leave so I could sleep.

"I love you, sis." Shawn said to me he kissed my head and walked out . I slowly drifted off.