shallow love

I walked home around midnight. As soon as I walked inside I smelled cookies. I slowly walked to the kitchen and saw my aunt , uncle, and grandma all chatting while eating cookies. I looked around the room and saw that there were things everywhere flour was all over. Then I took in their appearances. They were covered in flour and eggs. This is why I made my decision.

I walked towards them with a straight and strong face. I looked at them and said what I really wanted to say.

"I am moving from Vermont. And moving here to be closer to the ones I love." They all looked shocked and dropped their cookies and rushed to me, squeezing me in a huge hug.

"Yay!! About time!" My grandma said. So all night we planed everything out. Apparently a lifeguard gets paid good money and there was a house across the street for rent so I could move there. When we were done talking things out, my aunt insisted on paying my first months rent and talking to the landlord, I walked upstairs and posted my status on Facebook.

Going back to Vermont sooner than I though! :)

***

I woke up to my phone going off the hook. I looked to see I had 17 new messages and 5 miss calls. Five messages and one miss call from Missy . Two texts from mark and two miss calls. 5 texts from jade and 3 missed calls from Rachel. 4 texts from some friends of mine from Vermont and one text from Derek. All about what I posted about leaving early. Everyone was freaking out it was hilarious I decided to not answer and instead pack my things I would need for the trip. I grabbed my things and went down stairs to see my uncle already there.

"Your aunt called the college and told them you were transferring out here they said they would send over the things to your next college OK?" He asked and I nodded we went to the airport waited for what seemed like forever then boarded the plane. As soon as I sat down I realised I had the area to my self and not many people were on the plane. But then again is it normal for people to go to Vermont in the middle of the summer? Especially since where in Flordia.

"Ellie!" I turned and frowned. I swear I head my name. Then I looked up to see a group of panting teens and realise I knew them all.

"Uh guys what are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly.

"We came.....we.....came...to...tell...you not to.....leave....." Adam said panting.

"Yeah please don't leave us! Please don't go back to Vermont stay with us just a while longer I promise it will be fun." They all agreed and nodded. They were begging and it looked hilarious. I burted out laughing.

"Guys I'm actually doing quite the opposite. I'm going yo Vermont to pack my things and I'm moving to Florida." Their jaws went slack and they all started laughing .

"Excuse me," said the flight attendant." But I need y'all to sit down in your seat please." They all complied finding places to sit. Derek coming and sitting next to me so I was now boxed in between him and the window.

His muscles flexed and lightly touched my arm. I felt shocks run up my arm and realised I would be stuck here the whole trip. Oh ain't this just dandy.

--

OK so I'm confused is this book OK? Please comment and vote thanks!