shallow love

Derek's P.O.V.

Its been 6 hours since we brought Ellie in. Apparently its worse than we thought. The knife had punctured an organ and had caused an internal bleeding. They performed surgery on her to stop the bleeding the moment they found out. Right now they are performing a X-ray on her and will do a Cat scan after.

We were, surprisingly, the only people in the waiting room. Jade was with Adam in the corner of the room, they were patiently waiting . Missy and Rachel were across me an they were both calming each other down and reasurring each other that she was gonna be find. Mark had left to take Stacy home , that was 3 hours ago and he still hasn't came back. Jackass. I was sitting near where the doctors came to give us the news.

I contacted Ellies aunt and she said they would fly down asap. But she seemed nervous and asked us if the doctor said anything about already contacting emergency family and when we said yes she freaked out and started swearing. She told us she would fly up as soon as possible.

The doctor walked in with mask on his face that hid his emotions.

"May I talk to Ellie's family?"

"Were right here." I said with a strong voice.

"Um....young man," the doctor paused then continued." I know Ellies parents died in a crash , but I would like to talk to her brother, Shawn. We contacted him and he said he would be on his way. Is he not here yet?" The doctor frowned. I thought to myself . Ellie never said anything about a brother . We all must have looked confused because the doctors frown got deeper.

"Ellie was an only child." Missy said to clear things. Of course she would know she spent the whole summer and before that with Ellie .

"I'm right here." Said a voice from the other side of the room. A boy....no not boy....man who looked 20 , which is only a year older than Ellie and me , stood at the door way. He had brown hair with blonde highlights and a sharp looking face. He wore a leather jacket with a white T-shirt under and black jeans. He looked a lot like Ellie .

"I'm Shawn, Ellies brother."

---

Well I need some advice. Is it good or nah? I think I could do better personally...  .comment and vote luv u all!