shallow love

"Oh...hey....dude..." I said awkwardly. I glanced at everyone who were watching in interest.

"I thought you weren't coming back till after summer?" He said. Every few seconds he would glance behind him.

"Well yeah about that..." I said trying to think of a way to explain it. But I didn't need to at that moment a girl screamed Marks name she ran after him an jumped on him. Mark fell backwords and bped onto our table. Jade gave me a questioning look. Mark I mouthed and her eyes widened then she whispered it into everyone's ears. Everyone but Derek had a weird look on their face. Derek had a pissed look and while Mark was still leaning on our table talking to the blonde girl he pushed his glass of water so it spilled all over him.

"What the fuck!!" Mark yelped jumping up to try and get the water off himself. The water landed on his pants so it looked like he pissed himself.

The blonde girl started getting in her knees with napkins in her hand at started to dry his pants which was hilarious because the area that was wet of course was were his "dinga ling" was.

Mark stopped cold and slowly slid his eyes down . If anyone was to see this from another angle it would look like she was giving him a blow.

"Stacy.....Stacy....get up." He said slowly trying to pull her up . By now we were all laughing I was laughing so hard I fell off the seat , Rachel and Adam following me.

I was laughing on the floor so hard my stomach hurt when I felt something cool and wet go down my back.I FELL iNTO THE WATER PUDDLE!!!!

"Ahhh!!!! " I jumped up and screamed which made everyone laugh harder. I stated wiggling an shaking Luke a dog to hopefully get the water off. Then I looked up to see only one person wasn't laughing besides Mark. Derek was staring at me with this weird look on his face which made me confused.

Forgetting about that I turned and realised I knew who this blonde was. Stacy Rogers , she was a friend of mine a long time ago. We used to pull pranks on mark together. Now this is where I'm supposed to be jealous right? Wrong I'm actually happy for him. Well in till he said this,

"Its not what it looks like, Ive changed I'm not cheating on you! I was just hanging out with her like old times!--"

"Mark we're over. You don't have to worry about anything I don't care what you do anymore." I said cutting him off with an amazingly strong voice.

"Really?" Mark asked with wide eyes. I just nodded an stood.

"Well I'm gonna go change , but I'll be back just wait for me." I walked out of the restaurant an to the car to get some clothes. What am I getting myself into.