You are mine

"I-I have a baby ?" , I said while touching my stomach , trying to feel it . I was dumb , but I was beyond happy knowing that I'm going to be a mother . I didn't care if I was 18 , all I cared was that Jungkook would always stay by my side . No matter what .

Tears of happiness started streaming out of my eyes as I hugged the report . The nurses weren't in the room right now , so I could express myself through my tears .

Suddenly , the door creaked open , welcoming Jungkook with a bag of medicines . I immediately wiped my tears off , thinking that Jungkook might not be knowing about my pregnancy . I decided to surprise him .

"Y/N , here are your medicines .... where are the nurses ?" , Jungkook asked as he looked around , realising that I was alone in the treatment room in this state .

"Jungkook , I'm fine now . See , I nearly completed my meal too ." , I said while showing him the tray . He smiled while ruffling my hair . "Good girl ."

I smiled as I hid the reports behind my pillow , smiling wide . Jungkook smiled back while placing himself next to me , holding my hand .

"I'm so glad that you are all okay again , Y/N ." , he gushed as he buried his face in the crook of my neck . I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around him . "I couldn't leave you alone this early . It's just the start of our relationship ."

Jungkook hummed as he kissed my neck softly , making me close my eyes . He slowly started peppering kisses everywhere when I stopped him . "Jungkook .... I'm still weak ."

He pulled back to then rub his nape awkwardly . "Sorry , I just went out of control . I just wanna shower you with lots of love now ."

Knowing that I have our baby building up in my womb , I knew that I had to avoid this intimate relationship of our's for 9 whole months .

"When am I getting discharged by the way ?" , I asked , because I couldn't wait to get home to prepare a surprise for him , regarding our upcoming baby .

"We have to stay here for one night . We'll get going home tomorrow ." , he said , avoiding my gaze . I didn't question him as he seemed hesitant to talk about it .

Slowly feeling my eyes close , I fell into a deep slumber , while Jungkook held my hand tightly the whole time . His presence next to me always made me feel safe , and this made me sure that he was always going to be by my side and our baby's side .

THE NEXT DAY

"We are finally getting home!" , I excitedly said while clapping my hands . Jungkook chuckled as he saw my excitement .

"Yeah babe , we are finally going home ." , he said in a rather normal voice . I turned around to see him . "You aren't happy ?"

He gulped as he answered , "Of course I'm happy , but it's just one night that we stayed away from home so ....."

I did understand him and proceeded to the elevator while he stayed next to me .

I had planned everything which would be surprising for him to know about my pregnancy . The sonograms had my name over them , so I didn't feel like taking a pregnancy test . I was sure that I was pregnant . And I knew that Jungkook was going to be happy knowing that he's going to be a dad .

The whole trip to home was silent . Jungkook seemed like he was in his own world , in a deep trance . It seemed like something was bothering him , but I didn't dare to ask , scared if I might provoke his mood to get a bit worse .

As we reached home , Jungkook found a letter on the shoe rack , showing his mother's handwriting . I peeked at it to see what was mentioned .

The letter said that his mother had left the house and flat , all to him and taken all his property . I looked at Jungkook , who was stunned by the sudden loss . Tears were daring to fall from his cheeks , but he still pacified himself .

"What is this ...... how could she do this to her own son ?" , I said , feeling the same like I did when my step-parents had left me alone .

But I had Yoongi . And this time , Jungkook had me . Even amidst this pandemic , her mother dared to get out of the house . And she must have bribed the watchman to allow her get out of the society .

"It's okay , Y/N . I have you . You have me . We'll live our life in a way better style ." , he smiled weakily . Little did he know that a new member was coming to accompany us . Our baby .

Jungkook got inside , followed by me ,  slowly taking baby steps behind him . He got the room ready for me , as I sat myself on the couch .

I could feel the stirry sensation in my stomach . Touching it , I slightly giggled , thinking about how the baby was developing .

"Do you want something to eat ?" , Jungkook asked as he sat right next to me . It seemed as if he had a short teary session in the washroom , as his eyes were slightly tinted red . I held his shoulder , while looking at him in concern .

"Are you okay ? Jungkook , what your mom did is surely wrong . But I have you by my side and you have me . I'll surely be by your side always ."

He looked at me , softness seen in his eyes . Slowly letting the tears fall , he pulled me into an embrace , making me feel warm . I needed this .

"I'm sorry Y/N ... since I started loving you , all the things are happening in a horrid way . I'm sorry for being an unlucky man . I'm sorry ." , he said while letting his feelings out .

I couldn't help but cry along with him , feeling the same as him . Slight tears started dropping , as I rubbed his back .

"Don't say that Jungkook . You really mean a lot to me , you cannot even imagine . I have always looked upon you , as a teacher , and as a soulmate and significant other . I love you genuinely , and I always will . And , you have never been unlucky for me . Instead , you have made me realise all the unspoken truths about me . In short , I'm lucky to have a man like you , love me ."

All what I said , was entirely the truth . I really loved him . And I was always going to love him .

He was mine , after all .