Barista fever

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"I'm bored ." , Y/N complained for the nth time . It was obvious to be bored in this pandemic situation where isolation is the only way to live .

"I get it , you have told me this many times now ." , I sighed as I kept my phone aside to hug her .

"But I'm really bored ." , she whined as she snuggled into my chest . I hummed as a response , while caressing her hair .

"I know , it's really boring all inside your house ." , I admitted . It was boring . There was nothing to do at all . All what was there , was just the four walls surrounding us .

"Should we make some Dalgona coffee ?" , I suggested while thinking about how this coffee was taking all over the world . My mother was fast asleep , so we could invade into the kitchen and make it up .

"Dalgona coffee ? Do you know how to make it ?" , she asked while playing with my fingers .

"Yep . Your boyfriend can also be a barista for you ." , I said , while winking at her . She blushed at my wink too . All the small gestures of mine to her would bring a red tint on her cute puffy cheeks .

I leaned in to plant a kiss on her rosy cheeks as she turned crimson . I chuckled , while standing up .

"Let's head to the kitchen ." , I said as she stood up to then make our arms get interlocked .

"Sure , Mr. Private Barista ." , she said while breaking into giggles . I laughed along with her while we head to the kitchen .

Walking on our toes , we slyly managed to invade into the kitchen without my mother's notice . It was good that all the ingredients were on the kitchen platform .

"You sit here ." , I said while carrying her in my arms to place her on the platform . She let out a gasp from her mouth while I abruptly carried her , which made me smile at her utter cuteness .

"Your unbelievable , Jungkook ." , she gushed as she started playing with the small utensils .

I rummaged through the cabins to find a glass bowl , whisk and all the other stuff . Yes , the utensils did clash against each other , but we closed the door tightly , so the noise wouldn't get out of the door .

I gave one glass bowl to Y/N , for her to experiment into this . She happily accepted the bowl , only to start throwing it up and down . I grew anxious as she kept on throwing the bowl upwards and downwards , but then stopped her right before she would break it .

"Babe , what if mom wakes up ?" , I whisper-screamed at her to then make her bite on her lower lip . I smiled while placing the two bowls on the platform , and even the whisks .

"Firstly , we have to put some water . Pass me the bottle ." , I ordered her sweetly as she nodded to fetch two mineral water bottles .

We poured water into our bowls , and concentrated on not spilling it when she kept her bottle at the side to then hit it , which caused water to spill on the platform .

"Shit ." , she exclaimed a bit loud but not as much which would cause my mother to wake up .

"It's okay , don't worry about it." , I said while fetching some napkins and cleaning the mess .

"I love you for everything , Jungkook ." , she said while fondly adoring me , while I cleaned the wet mess she created .

"I love you too , babe ." , I said while washing my hands before fetching the coffee powder .

I ordered again to her to fetch the coffee  powder , which she did properly and safely .

"Time to whisk it ." , she chirped as she gripped on her tool . I laughed and took my tool in my hands dramatically . After giving a death stare to each other like enemies , we started our whisking job .

Whisking was the hardest job . As Y/N tried her best to go slow on her portion to not spill it , I went as feral as I could . Whisking it as if my life depended on it , I turned out to be the first to make my layer .

"You could have whisked it more ." , Y/N said while staring at my bowl . I scoffed . "I know what I'm doing ."

She shrugged as she patiently stirred on her mixture , as I fetch out some glasses .

Y/N soon finished her whisking too , and I had taken out the milk carton before she could spill and make me cry over spilled milk .

"Are we finally going to finish our job ?" , she said as she cleaned the sweat beads on her forehead with the back of her hand .

I nodded as a response as I poured some milk into my glass . Passing the milk to her , I examined keenly to be aware and prevent her from spilling any milk again .

"Ahhh , thank the lord you didn't spill it ." , I said as she glared at me . "Don't take me that clumsy now ." , she spoke with a pout .

I kissed her adorable pout and then proceeded on finally making the coffee into a Dalgona coffee .

"Let's pour it ." , I said as I let her pour her layer first . She carefully held her bowl to then tilt it for the bubbly mixture to then settle above the milk .

I nodded as I took my bowl in my hands and tilt it for letting my creamy mixture settle above the milk .

"I'll be right back" , Y/N said as she felt the urge to use the washroom . I nodded as she walked on her toes to then head inside the washroom next to our room .

"Now what ?" , I wondered as some spoons caught my eye .

"Aha , time to stir ." , I said as I fetch a spoon to then start stirring , dissolving my layer into the milk .

I kept on stirring until Y/N arrived , and stood on her position , bawling her eyes out to my coffee .

And that's when I realised that I fucked up .

A/N : Got inspired by minimoni's recent live , where they made some Dalgona coffee ! I seriously loved it . By the way , did you guys see today's live , including Yoongi , Seokjin and Jimin ? ;)