Inseparable soulmates

The whole house was silent , except our room . Taehyung and I were glued onto the screen , playing our most favourite game ever : Overwatch . No matter what happens , we could never miss on playing that .

"Jimin , I do love you , but I think you won't win this game ." , he smirked while scoffing proudly . I scoffed back .

"I admit that I'm short , but my brain's an intellectual's . Remember , I was the class president in my school days ." , I proudly smirked while facing him .

"I guess the loser won't have fun without a punishment . What about planning a punishment ?" , Taehyung suggested while pausing the game .

"That's a nice idea , but are you sure you won't have fun without a punishment ?" , I chuckled as his smile disappeared right when I said that .

"That was dumb , but we'll see who's victorious . For now , think about the punishment ."

I just started staring at the wall while Taehyung scratched his chin in deep thoughts . As I was thinking , some thoughts hit my mind which made me snap my fingers instantly .

"I have an idea . The winner can just ask for a kiss . As simple as that ." Taehyung raised his eyebrow , which meant he was impressed .

"Your getting dirty minded lately ." , he teased before switching on the game from restart yet again . I had the idea of making Taehyung lose so he could kiss me , so I tried teasing him . I had a special ability of controlling the joystick with one hand , so I used that ability for the best thing to occur .

Sliding my left free hand on Taehyung's thick thigh , I slid it upwards and downwards , tracing circles . Taehyung groaned slightly as I enjoyed teasing him like that .

"Don't do that ...... you have to be punished then ....." , Taehyung said while losing his concentration on the game . I smirked as my plan was successfully working . He was getting affected .

"I don't care if you punish me , because every punishment of your's is full of pleasure ." I started taking my hand closer to his pant's zip , and unzipped his pants to let his clothed member get out of the suffocating tent .

"Your really hard it seems ." , I said while rubbing his member slowly , making him cock his head back in pleasure . We had already lost the game , but now it was time to lose into one another's bodies .

Taehyung started clinging his arms over my waist , rubbing it upwards and downwards . I moaned as I worked on removing his boxers and finally taking him inside me as a whole .

Taehyung removed his shirt to then reveal his godly features . His physique was the best turn on for me .

"Don't be a pervert and suck me off ." , Taehyung demanded as I darted my eyes away from his toned torso . I nodded obediently to then remove his boxers and throw them away . The enticing view of his member was enough to make me pounce on it , as he worked on giving me harsh love bites .

I moaned as I took his dick inside me , giving him a blow job while bobbing my head . He groaned in my skin while harshly tugging on my nippled with his fingers .

The groans and moans escaping from my mouth while having his dick inside me made him aroused than ever , as he unzipped my pants to then sit on my crotch .

After making him cum right inside me , he set himself on my lap while grinding on my crotch , rolling his hips to cause friction . I threw my face into the crook of his neck , nibbling onto his flawless skin . He started giving sloppy kisses all over my torso , to then attack my lips , causing our tounges to battle . His hands worked on removing my boxers , while his tounge did magic in my mouth .

I moaned into the kiss as he put his dick inside me while even sucking on my dick . The pleasure inside me made me scream , with some tears flowing down my eyes . I had never experienced this sort of pleasure , and Taehyung was doing it .

"Wipe ..... those tears off baby boy ....." , he grunted as he thrusted faster inside me . I didn't have the strength of wiping my tears , so I kept on letting them flow. I moaned and screamed in immense pleasure as his thrusting got faster .

After I finally released , while even he did so because of my tounge twirling around his tip , we both laid right next to each other , in other's arms .

"Exhausted ?" , Taehyung asked as he caressed my hair . I snuggled into his chest while panting . "Kinda ... but the experience was fantastic ."

I could feel Taehyung smiling as I planted a small kiss on his chest .

"I hope that no one dares to question about our relationship . I can't live without you now ."

"Yes , those who try to seperate us shall miserably fail because ...."

"We are inseperable soulmates ." , said us both together , to then start laughing .