Kiss me

I took her behind the secluded area and then made her stand , while making her back face the shutter of the shop . I trapped her between my arms , which caused her gulp .

"W-what are you doing ?" , she asked while turning crimson .

"It's time for some session ." , I whispered huskily in her ear . I slowly draped my veiny hand on her waist , and pulled her closer . "When a guy drapes his arms around your waist , you should respond by putting your arms either on his waist , or around my  neck . Tell me what you are comfortable with ."

She slowly put her hands around around my neck , with her touch making me feel tingles in my body . "Now , keep your toes on my foot , to get into the equal height as me ." , I said while making my grip tighter on her waist .

She nodded while placing her delicate toes over my huge chunky boots . Now , she was in the level of my lips . "Can you try kissing me now ?" , I askes her innocently , while she blushed , looking away .

"I-I'm not sure if I can't kiss you properly ....." , she said while looking at my lips and then raising her eyes to meet mine . "You want to try to love me and realise it , right ? We are going to start it off slowly , try it ."

She was hesitant if she would hurt me , but I knew that she wouldn't , because the pain which she shall make me feel , would be pleasure instead of hurt .

"Try brushing your soft lips against mine ." , I said while inching closer to her lips . She leaned in to brush her lips against mine . The soft feathery feeling of her pink , creamy lips against mine , was the best that I could imagine feeling .

She slowly tried getting the hang of kissing , and tightened the hold of her's around my neck . I started off with taking her upper lip between mine , while she slowly took my lower lip between her teeth . We kept on reciprocating our kiss into a passionate one , when I opened my mouth to get my tounge have the access of exploring her mouth .

She didn't hesitate . She included her tounge too , to make it form into a hot , make-out session . She rubbed the tip of her tounge against mine , to cause me to moan in the kiss , while hugging her tightly in my arms . I slowly left her lips , to start trailing my hands around her body . Her eyes were shut as she was feeling the pleasure and witnessing it in her body .

I didn't think to do anything further , and so , left my grip on her . She slowly opened her eyes in confusion , and then realised what we were doing .

Her cheeks turned pink as she spoke , "Did I do well ?" 

I chuckled and pecked her cheek . "You were awesome . Not going to lie , you are a good kisser ." , I said with a wink . She blushed while slightly nudging me , as I laughed .

"Jungkook ..... I know that what I'm going to say would kind of be unfair for our relationship , but let's just be professional at school . We can also have serious studies after school , because I don't want Yoongi to see me fail and then suspect me . And I don't want you to get stuck with my private issues ."

I pulled her into an embrace as she responded while lying her head on my chest . "Don't worry . I'll make sure that you shall pass in both : maths and love ."

She made the hug tight as I could feel her smiling bright in my embrace . I kissed her hair as she then withdrew from my arms .

"But , weren't you not allowed to get out of your house , except for work purposes ? How did you reach here then ?" , she asked . I scratched my nape while letting out a nervous chuckle . "I tricked the landlord just for meeting you ."

She smiled fondly , and then picked up her bag to put it over her shoulder . "I have to go now , I'll text you as I reach home ." , she said , while heading back .

"Wait ! I need a cheek kiss before you leave ." I was selfish in these matters . I wanted her soft lips all over my body .

"Hey , you expect me to do that here ?" , she said while grinning shyly .

"Come on , just one kiss please !" , I insisted while pouting , widening my doe-shaped eyes . She chuckled while coming to me and planting a kiss on my cheek . I smiled while closing my eyes and feeling pleasant .

"Now bye .", she said while running away from me before I could catch her and make her do more stuff for our love to improve . I laughed to myself after feeling so good .

The whole way to house was a jolly one . I was busy gazing at myself on the mirrors , danced along the streets , and paid all the beggars I met . I wasn't going to make anyone feel sad today . Today was the day I had found my love .

I entered into my residence when I was blocked by the landlord , keeping his hands on his hips while giving me a stern look . I gulped as I realised that .....

I was in danger .