A new love chapter

The bell rang as I stood up to head till the door . I knew it was Taehyung , as he had informed me that he was heading to my house . He had left me hanging , as he hadn't clarified his problem to me clearly .

I opened the door wide to find a sweating Taehyung , with his hair strands falling over his forehead . I bet that he came all the way here running .

"Taehyung , are you okay ? You look really tired and exhausted ." Concern was visible in my voice as I asked him about his wellbeing .

"I just need your help , Y/N ." , Taehyung said , panting in between .

I gestured him inside my house and made him sit next to me on the couch . I gave him a refreshing glass of water , and he gulped it down in a rush .

"Taehyung , I'm staying here , I'm not going anywhere , so just calm down ." , I said after seeing his hurry .

"Just help me . That's gonna be enough ."

I nodded as he placed the glass on the table . He faced me , stress and anticipation clearly seen on his perfectly chiseled face .

"I had told you about my crush , right ?" , Taehyung said , while nibbling on his lower lip .

"Yeah , and what about that ?" , I asked him as he looked pretty shy in telling it out .

"Actually , my crush is not a fellow teacher ." , he confessed , while raising his eyes to look up at me . I was in utter confusion .

"I had used that excuse to make you confess your feelings about Mr. Jeon . Don't worry , it wasn't him who told me to gather information about your feelings , it was just my curiosity which killed me to tell a lie ." , he looked down , embarrassed.

I was shocked . I had believed Taehyung and confessed my feelings to him about Mr. Jeon , but he was just playing around to know about my secrets . I had trusted him , and he broke my trust in a snap .

"Why ? What made you so curious that you lied to me ? If you know , I accept you as my only close friend in my class who understands me . I think you are no different than the other people. "

"It's not like that Y/N ! I do have a crush on someone . But , it's just not a teacher . And I need your help in confessing my feelings to him . After grandma's death , I felt really ashamed and guilty for lying to you . So , that's why . I came in a hurry just to tell this to you at the right time , so the guilt wouldn't eat me up ."

It was unbelievable. People would just say a "sorry" and end their mistakes . Mr. Jeon had done the same when he lost control on me while I was high . But , his perspective was something else . He loved me , cared for me , was mine . And Taehyung was my only friend . What worse could he do other than breaking my trust ?

"This is not going to work , Taehyung . I feel like I'm used ." , I told out my actual feelings to him .

"Y/N , I never meant to hurt you ." , Taehyung said , while reaching for my hand .

I didn't stop him , and let him hold my hand to console me . "I would never do this ever again , but just help me this one time ."

I looked at him . He was genuine. I could take the risk of believing him again , but I would be really alert this time . I promised to myself about that .

"Fine , tell me about your crush , honestly ." , I sighed as his eyes lit up .

"It's a guy working in an restaurant . He was a playboy back in the high school days , and suprisingly , he's just some years elder . I'm 19 , while he's just 22 . Actually , he used to study in the same school as us , and I have heard by his friends that he's really close friends with Mr. Jeon . So , you might be knowing him ."

I had no idea about Mr. Jeon's close friends and all , because he just confessed his feelings to me , and I wasn't sure about mine at all .

"You know his name ?" , I asked .

He scratched his chin to get any idea of the guy's name and then snapped his fingers .

"I know ! His name is Jimin . He's sexy , cute and lovely ."