Heartful conversation

Y/N and I were still in the cafe , talking about everything which we could talk about and clear any misunderstanding . I told her all about how my mother wanted me to marry soon , which also made me see a new side of Y/N , her possessive side . She wasn't clingy , and if she even would be , I would still love her the same . We were talking about all those untold secrets and truths which we never exposed to each other . It felt so good and relaxing to have a heartful conversation with my lady love .

Y/N still wasn't that extroverted towards me . I had confessed my feelings abruptly to her . She needed time to digest everything . Even though it's hard to believe that she is innocent , she's definetely really new in this matter of love . Now , I wasn't just a teacher of math for her , I was also her love guru , who was in love with her .

"But , Jungkook , what about Ryujin . For the past 1 week we haven't conversed or even looked at each other , which had made Ryujin and her gang really happy . What are we going to do about her ?" , she asked in a worried tone . I held her hand in mine and drew circles on her palm with my thumb .

"You said that we shouldn't expose our relationship to anyone yet , as you don't want people to bully you for just loving me . But , what's wrong if I tell them that I love you back too ? Ryujin would shut her mouth and not try to harm you ever again then ."

She shaked her head . "No , I don't want to take a risk . Ryujin has contacts with huge heads , because her father has a whole set-up international business enterprise . And I don't want you to get into any trouble . You should just have a professional life at school with me , which would also maybe make you get paid as earlier as possible ."

I admired her caring nature for me , and leaned in closer to leave a soft peck on her jawline . "You still doubt your feelings , when you know that you love me . Why ?"

She turned pink while answering , "I-I ...... feel that you are a man , and you might find a woman to hook up with , and then leave a teenager like me alone ."

I sighed and cupped her cheeks again . "Can I make you remind something ? I love you and only you , and my eyes won't lay on any other woman ever ."

I could see her blush and then smile at me , as I smiled back at her fondly .

"Uh , Y/N , do you know something about Taehyung ? He hasn't been present nowadays and on top of that-" , Y/N placed her fingers on my lips .

"Shh . I know what you mean . You aren't worried for Taehyung's absence , you are just jealous because I hang out with him a lot ." , she said while smirking .

I held her finger and slipped them down my lips , as her smirk disapppeared . "Aren't you jealous of Ryujin too ?"

"I'm not sure about my feelings yet though ." , she said while shrugging .

"Oh really ?", I said while leaning closer , our breaths brushing against each other's skin .

"Really . I'm not kidding ." , she said while acting all bold . I inched closer to teasingly make our lips brush against each other . She silently let out a gasp as I bit her lower lip .

"Ah , J-Jungkook ......" , she winced as I went harsh on her lips .

"Tell me that you care when I'm with the other girls ." , I huskily let my voice go deep .

"I-I do care ." , she said while slowly opening her eyes . I smiled at her to get all the untold answers from her .

"So , you love me too , right ?" , I asked her while rubbing her lips by my thumb . She slightly gasped at the soft touch of my fingers against her plump flesh .

"I-I'm not sure Jungkook , I need my feelings to be sure first ." , she gasped out . I distanced myself from her , as she looked deep into my eyes , relaxed .

"Come with me ." , I said while grabbing her hand and taking her outside the cafe , to a secluded area whicb was situated at the back of an old and already closed mechanic store .

A/N : Omg I just can't believe how much you guys have loved my first book on wattpad ! I never expected this much of love for my first book . Thank you so much , and I love you all 💜💜